Vampire

CW/TW - Implied kidnapping, blood, needles/IV

And they are humans because despite what Undertale says, bones don't have blood. And I feel like biting into bone would hurt and I don't want to hurt Dream

(Edit: I have learned that bones do in fact, make blood. But like I said before, biting into a bone just to get the little amount of blood that is inside of it would probably be a lot more effort than Dream would like to put in)

He would punt me lmao

Also also, there is some implied Blue/Dream because I like it and I wanted to add it in. Don't worry, Dreammare is still the focus (obviously)

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare continued to run as he glanced back at the mansion he was running from. His bare feet were picking up dirt, sticks, and other pieces of nature.

"Keep running Nightmare. I'll find you. I can smell your fear." Dream's disembodied cooed in the cold air.

This only made Nightmare run faster, he had to get out of here. He had to. Dream was going to hurt him. Drink his blood. It was only a matter of time. All he wanted was to go home!

Nightmare glanced behind him one more time, Dream's glowing yellow eyes and slim figure were visible in the bright moonlight.

Nightmare's run turned into a sprint, he thought he has gotten farther than that!

Dream ran his thumb over his nails, he was giving Nightmare a head start. He needed it.

Nightmare continued to sprint despite his legs almost literally yelled at him to slow down. To his despair his legs just stopped, physically unable to move anymore. He began to fall forward into the ground when an arm wrapped around his waist.

"No!" He shouted as Dream pulled him against his chest.

Dream snickered, running his tongue over his fangs. "You should really pace yourself next time Nights. You made it far too easy~"

"D-Dream! What do you want from me?! I want to go home!" Nightmare cried, trying desperately to pry Dream's hands off of him.

"Shh...don't struggle. It will only make my thirst for you stronger." Dream kept his tone soft and quiet as if he was talking to a child.

"Please," Nightmare begged, "I just want to go home..."

"Oh Nighty, you don't understand, this is your home now. You can't get away from it."

"NO! Let me go!"

Dream sighed, Nightmare would never learn, would he?

Dream hoisted Nightmare up and threw him over his shoulder. Nightmare continued to kick and scream as Dream walked him back to the mansion.

"Quit screaming love. It's giving me a headache."

"Fuck you!"

Dream smacked Nightmare's ass, "Language!"

Nightmare let out a cry of defeat, reluctantly relaxing in Dream's arms. Dream smiled, giving Nightmare a sweet pat on the back.

"Do you know what's going to happen when we get back darling?"

Nightmare swallowed hard, "N-No...?"

"I'm going to drink from you."

Nightmare immediately tensed up, biting down hard on his lip and gripping onto Dream's jacket.