Heathens

Trigger warning - mentions of extreme violence and non-consensual acts.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream speed-walked down the darkened street, his hands balled up into fists in case he had to defend himself. He didn't have access to any weapons.

He took a sharp turn to the left and speed-walked even faster than he was before, maybe if he just passed the store without stopping the owner would-

"Heyyyyy, Dreamy~" a sly voice cooed from behind him, making him stop in his tracks.

Dream turned around, not wanting to do anything with him tonight.

"K-Kurt! Look, I really can't tonight, I have to get back home to-"

"Home to what? I know you live alone Dreams~" Kurt cooed taking a couple of steps closer to Dream, who just moved back in sync.

"Look, I just can't tonight, okay? Next time, p-promise..."

Kurt scowled, launching himself at Dream, gripping his waist and pulling him close.

"Why Dream? Why can't you? Don't you like what we do together? I've been waiting all week to have you underneath me~"

"I- I know you have, b-but I can't, I shouldn't, I really shouldn't..."

Dream tried to push Kurt off of him, but Kurt refused to let Dream go. He gripped onto Dream's waist tighter, running his free hand on the inside of Dream's pants.

"Kurt don't! I don't want to!" Dream cried out, shoving Kurt off of him. Kurt stumbled back, so did Dream, his piercing brown eyes glaring at Dream.

"Dreamy. My love. My pet. My toy. You don't have a choice."

Neither do you, fucker.

"So let's make this easy, mkay? I really don't want to hurt you. You're cute. It would be a shame to see your precious face bleed..." Kurt pulled out a pocket knife, causing Dream to automatically take another step back.

"Tch. I truly hate to do this Dream." Kurt lunged at Dream, ready to cut into Dream's skin.

Dream automatically made an x with his arms, blocking his face. He waited for impact, but it didn't come from Kurt and his knife. He was shoved into an alleyway by another figure and slammed into the wall.

"Hey! What the hell?!" Dream opened his eyes, see who was pinning him against the wall.

They had bright teal eyes, long black hair that was pulled into a tight bun, and a black, leather, trench-coat that ran down to their thighs. Their skin was a caramel color, much darker than Dream's dark olive skin.

They were about a foot taller than Dream and much more buff than him, not like it was hard for anyone to be taller and more buff than Dream. Dream was 5'2 and was pretty malnourished for most of his life.

"I'm going to get you out of this but we need to be quick. My name's Nightmare."

Dream knew immediately what Nightmare was talking about. Act like Nightmare has more power over Dream to scare off the competition.

"I'm Dream. I'll start off..." Dream mumbled, he took a glance at Kurt who just stood up, still slightly shaken because he didn't hit anything.

"Hey! Asshole! What the fuck do you think-" Kurt started, speed walking down the alleyway.

Nightmare took a sharp breath and glanced at Dream.

"N-Nightmare!" Dream pitched his voice a little higher than normal, he wrapped his hands around Nightmare's jacket, he slid down the wall slightly to make himself appear smaller.