Jordan

"Hey Ty can y'all quiet down? I'm on the phone."I whispered. I pointed to the Bluetooth in my ear.

These niggas been getting on my nerves all morning. I asked them to help me move, not come turn up. Plus, I help put food on these niggas tables, least they can do is have my back.

I opened the door to my new back patio and stepped out. Guess this the only way imma get shit done today.

"Jordyn are you there?"

"Yes sir sorry about that, moving day."

"Ah yes I understand, well the numbers are looking good. We made a lot of money last month. Our prophets are up 25%." I smiled knowing why, I knew when I applied for the position my plan would work out.

"Yes sir I do what I can, happy you brought me on."

"Well I'll tell you what, you keep making me money, you're going to get that first raise before you know it."

"Thank you sir."

"Ok Jordan I know you got a lot to do today so I won't hold you up, see you at the office."

I hung up the phone it went back inside. Ty and Zach were sitting down smoking another blunt.

"Aye man, yall been in here playing all day! I don't pay you to play. I see why everybody they be hiring Mexicans now....anddd y'all smoking our shit? Y'all fucking up man."

I took the blunt from Ty and hit it.

"Chill cuzo that's the last one, we gone get up after this fr."

Zach stood up "Well I was just waiting on him."

Ty cut his eyes " Man shut up, old snitching ass."

"Don't worry Z, Ty think cause he my cousin I won't find somebody to replace him. We both gone be laughing."

Ty finally got the message and stood up "Aight man we bout to finish damn."

"Yea thats what I thought. Money talks."

I gave him the blunt back then made my way upstairs to check on my fiance. I knocked on the door.  "It's me."

She glanced up, poor baby, she looked so stressed. She was sitting on the floor all spread out. She had hella stuff to put up. She's the one who wanted to go threw all this by herself I told her we could hire somebody to do it.

I strolled in. "Hey beautiful, you okay? Looks like you been up here pulling your hair out."

She scratched her head and sighed.
"Ugh, it's fine, I'm fine, I probably just need food."

I chuckled, my baby always hungry.
I'ma get Z to grab some food.

"All right ma I got you, Zach gotta head out for me soon anyway. I'll text him to pick up some taco's."

Laila knows I have extra aways of making money, but she never asks questions. So I never speak on it.

She stood up and smiled. "Yesssss baby you know me so well." She strolled over and wrapped her arms around my neck, I pulled her closer to me.

She kissed my lips softly

"I love you Jordan Jones. "

"I love you too.... soon to be Ms. Laila Jones.

She moaned "Mmmm doesn't that sound amazing? Jordan and Laila Jones lol."

She leaned in and gave me another kiss. It was slow and long

"Oh my God baby I can't believe you just got us this house." She squeeled then spun around before dramatically falling on the bed.

I've been through alot to finally come out of the hood. Had to find a way to make a come up, but I play it smart.