Air Max 90s

"Aye Z hand me that extra one."

We were at the shop sitting at the table doing our normal morning routine.

"I got u ...aye can I ask you something? And don't flip out it's just a question."
I glanced at him, wtf this dude bout to say?

"Can I have some time off?...just like a week. " He paused waiting on me to say something but I was waiting on his explanation.

"I just been working a lot, I saved up a lil something not much, but me and my baby mom's anniversary coming up."

I sat there contemplating, damn. Zach my best guy, shit gone be tuff without him. But then again, he is my best guy... shouldn't that come with perks?

I sighed " I'll just have to figure it out, you take care of me so I'ma return the favor, its cool. Take some time off."

Zach smiled "Appreciate bro, she's gone be so happy, she had no idea."

"I'm glad man, y'all have fun."

I checked the time. Shit, we gotta hurry up before people start coming in. I motioned Zach to hand me the next one.

"Aye Jordan."

I sighed, why he doin all this talking, we usually just work in silence.

"Wassup man."

"Who's that Lauren girl?..., You got all weird last Friday when Ty brought her up."

I looked at him like he lost his damn mind. He must have. It's been a week since I saw Lauren, I was tryna forget about her, it's already hard enough. I didn't say anything. Just glared at him.

He threw his hands up " Hey don't kill me, i just...I don't know. It seemed like it bothered you..." Why this nigga care?

I downplayed it. "Man, she was just one of my many exes...Ty just like starting shit."

Zach looked at me out the corner of his eye, not convinced.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing" he stared down at his hands, " all I'm saying is... you're about to get married, and it seem like you not over ol girl."

I stood up "Aye man, I'm good with Laila stop worrying about my women."

"Ok ok sorry." Zach handed me the last sac and I zipped it up. "Aight man, I'll you see. Hmu if u need me." We dapped up and he left.

I put all our product up and went outside to my car. I can probably smoke and air out before I have to go back in. My phone virbated.

Notification *Account Status*

-Low Balance-

Wtf? I know damn well.

I clicked on it. $47?

I looked in my recent purchases.

-$449

Oh, I was about to spaz. Looks like Laila decided to get the new bed frame after all.

I opened the truck and grabbed two suitcases I keep empty sitting them to the side. I opened the caprtment under them and pulled out 3 bands. Looks like I'ma make a trip to the bank.

My heart pumped when I thought about the fact that Lauren might be there. It is about the same time of day as last time. I hopped in the front and made my way to the bank.I walked in hella nervous, honestly I'm not tryna see her. It's too weird.

When I pulled up there was a long-ass line of cars waiting at the drive-thru and nobody got time for that.

I Opened the door and went straight to the front. Seems like everybody else was in the drive-thru. There was a old church looking lady at the front desk.