Restart

*Make Sure Y'all Leave Comments And Vote

"Yo, Jordy hand me that Paul"

I leaned across the table and poured myself another shot before sliding the bottle to Zach. It's been 2 weeks since I seen him. Since I killed Ty. We chilled on the steps to his apartment complex.

"Aye bruh, you sure we should just be hanging out outside?"

Zach looked at me like I was crazy then slid up his shirt, silver flashed
"This my hood, ain't nobody pressing me."

I chuckled "I see you learn quick"

He shook his head tossing the bottle back.

"Man I can't believe Ty just...vanished. like how? Ain't no way in hell that just happened...You think them dudes PJ shot up got him? See bro,I knew he shouldn't have blasted them boys"

I knew this would happen. Zach and Ty was close no lie. Me and PJ talked about it as soon as it happened, we decided not to tell him. Not that we think he's gone snitch or anything. Cuz I wouldn't even surround myself with people like that, but it's really gonna hurt him. Like fuck him up. And I don't want to be responsible for that. Even tho, I guess it is my fault.

Zach nudged me "Bruh you hear me?"

"Yea man, I doubt it was them. PJ sent the message, they got it."

"Well we gotta do something man, y'all should've told me he was missing I would have came back early."

"I know..." I poured another shot.

*New Message*

Lauren: I got tacos🌮😍

Me: That's 😤 😍

Lauren: When will I see you?

Me: Soon, Im with Zach

After I told her about what happened with Ty it was easier filling her in on everything else that happened.

Lauren: Aww okay good♥️

Zach tapped me again, "Hey, hey Jordan...ain't that Laila " he pointed to a blue BMW turning into his complex.

Fuck

I hopped up, clearly it's time to go. I handed Zach the bottle and started making my way to the truck.

I looked back, the car turned around the building. Oh shit, I'm tripping lol. That wasn't Laila, we probably just drunk as fuck. I turned on the radio and started driving to Lauren's.

I opened the door and the fresh smell of American taco seasoning hit my nose. Fuck all that other shit, Mexican is where it's at. Bacon jumped up and down on my leg begging to get picked up. Lauren must be in her room. I rubbed his head before going in my room and putting all my stuff down. I've been here for two weeks. It started off a little shaky but we should be good now. We usually just work, come home, drink and eat good food. I done gained like 4 pounds fucking with Lauren

I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt to take a shower.  I walked up to the bathroom door, I could hear water running lightly, damn.  Looks like Laurens already in. I stood at the door holding my clothes. Shit, I bet her body looks so good, all soft and smooth. I remembered all the curves of her body, then tried to imagine them all grown up.

Damn Lauren

I'd be lying if I said I never think about just bending her over and fucking the shit out of her. But she's right, we should probably take it slow.

I sat down on the couch scrolling while I waited or her to come out. When she finally opened the door steam filled the hallway.  I swear I don't get why some females want their shower, literally hot as hell.