LA

*2 weeks later*

"Aye take this give this to Mama" I held out $60. "I'ma make sure she got it all too." Asia took the money and opened the door.

"Yea okay bye got to go" she hopped out the truck and ran in the house. I started to back up the truck.

What the fuck?

A blue BMW pulled in behind me. The front door swung open and Ma came outside. Man I know damn well she didn't do this.

Laila got out the car and adjusted her shirt. I looked down, damn...her stomach looked like a soccer ball stuffed in her clothes. She closed the door and walked past my truck glancing at me. Ma stood in the steps giving her a big hug before waving her hand for me to come inside.

Oh hell no, I seen this movie before. Lauren already wanna fight me

I started to back up the truck. Ain't no way I'm hell I'm doing this today.

"Jordy... Jordan Jones come here now!Don't make me beat you!" Laila stood beside her, she wouldn't look at me.

"Bring your ass here!" Damn, Ma don't even be cussing like that she tripping.
I turned off the engine and got out. I walked up the stairs and nodded Laila's direction. I glanced at Ma "That's what I thought, y'all come in this house."

I stormed in the house and plopped down on the couch. Man this some bullshit. She set me up. I pulled out my phone. Let me text Lauren.

Me: Baby you still at work?

Laila walked in the living room with Ma behind her. She sat down looking kind of nervous. I'm not sure she knew I would be here either.

Ma sat down. "Ok, now since y'all want to act like children I finally have both of you here. Can somebody please tell me what's going on with my grandbaby?"

"Nothing, she carrying my baby, when she has it it's mine."

Laila glared at me. Ma turned to her.

"Is that's what's happening baby?"

"It's not her baby, she don't matter." I spat.

Man Im ready to get my shit and go already. Like I really can't believe my Ma doing this messy ass shit.

"Jordy calm down. This my house."

"Well I can LEAVE!" I yelled

Ma stood up.

Man I'ma shut up. Damn

She turned back to Laila. "Tell me what's going on baby."

"I-I want this baby. And honestly I want your daughter, but I messed up. She hates me now." Ma looked at me.

And do

"Look man this really pointless. I'm with Lauren now. Y'all know wassup."

"Jordan please...I'm sorry you know I am."

"Nah move, stop tryna touch me hoe" I stood up. "Ma she a fucking hoe, she a nasty ass bitch that fucked Ty and now she's dead. I blew his fucking brains out, and you tryna make shit work. It's not. Laila can drop dead too." I don't know why I said that I was just so mad.

I stood up and grabbed my keys. Laila was crying like I fucked her cousin or something. Man I don't give a fuck. I jumped in the truck and called Lauren.

*Calling* Lauren ♥️

"Bae, where you at?"

"Hey baby sorry Im still at work."