Love (Explicit)

Fuck, I mean sure I felt like accepting it could possibly backfire, but I didn't think she'd actually hit me up. I wonder what she wants. She probably just wants closure. Hell I'm the one that needed closure. What if she wants to get back with me? Too many scenarios played in my head. Flashbacks of Lauren laying in my bed playing in my hair till I fell asleep went through my head. Its crazy, at the time I was happy, I just knew I found the one smh, I had no idea.

I glanced back over my shoulder at Laila, she looks so peaceful in her own little zone, doing what she loves.

I stared at my screen and opened the message.

Lauren: I know this is weird, and you have no reason to respond to me, but I'd really love to catch up.

I stared at the message. She's right, I don't have a reason to respond. I swiped away her message and locked my phone screen.

I hopped off the couch.

"Lai? When's the food gonna be ready?"

She chuckled "I see someones impatient. I'm finishing up now, light the blunt."

I lit it and brought it to her, I held it up to her mouth and she hit it slow. Damn, her lips around that blunt look real nice. Thick ass lips, they feel good as fuck too. She must have caught me looking at them.

She smirked, then hit it again before turning towards me and blowing it in my mouth all sexy and shit. She spun around and slid her free hand down my boxers. Laila's hand grazed my clit.

"Damn ma" I jumped as I felt her hand grab my shit.

She smiled, pleased with my reaction.

I bit my lip "Shit what else you tryna eat?" I'm tryna see something.

She laughed then turned the stove off and took my hand. I learned quick when she takes my hand I just need to follow her, usually turns out great for me. She push me down on the couch staring at me while she slid down my joggers then my boxers.

She smirked between my legs "This my pussy?"

"Yea mami" I pushed her head down between my legs. I could really use her tongue right now. She slid her hands up my chest and I laid back, feeling her warm breath in between my legs. Her tongue hit my clit,

"Fuckkkk" I groaned quietly

She spread it open, slobbing up and down my pussy. She moaned into it, making me even wetter. She sucked on it hard and I tensed up as my clit prepared itself, ready to cum. I sat up holding her hair out of her face. She twirled my clit around and around and I started to get close. Laila squeezed my thighs shoving her face into my pussy. Shit, I'm bout to nut already. I felt my clit throb and tried to push her back. She slapped my hand away and continued to eat it, flicking my clit. Oh my God this shit feels perfect.

"Shit, shit,baby...fuckkkkk"
I came in her mouth, and on my thighs, and down her chin, even on the couch.

"Mmmmm" she said " nowww, we can eat." I swear this woman's sex drive is amazing. Like I said, it's a lot of reasons why I wanna marry her. I stood up to go get a towel and she went back in the kitchen.

We got our food and decided to eat out on the back patio. It was one of the main reasons why she wanted this house, I'll be damned if we don't use it. We ate and talked about the color scheme for our wedding until my phone virbated. Shit, I wish I could just silence it but too many things going on with my job and my boys for all that. I pulled it out

"My bad bae, this Ty" she nodded and I walked around the corner.

"Wassup fam."

"Jordy, Jordy u gotta come to my house right now. They took Zach"

"The hell you mean they took Zach? How the fuck? Who!?"

"Some niggas that's beefing with PJ, He was making a drop and they snatched him up."

FUCKKKKKKKKK. I lost the bag anddd my guy.

"Shit, I'm on my way. Make sure PJ on his way too."

Shit man. My dad told me shit like this happens but, i never saw it. I figured if I just layed low and made my money I wouldn't have shit to worry about. I mean damn, I done moved all the way to the suburbs and them mfs still found a way to mess up my money.

"Baby is everything ok?" Laila was standing behind me, tryna figure out what happened.

"I just gotta go help Z real quick ma."

I jogged upstairs, grabbed my 9 and flew out the door. I text Laila on the way to Tys.

Me: I love you