Part 44 Smudge

Gab seems avoiding her. She called him a hundred times but he didn't pick up as well as those thousands of text she sent for him. She asked her always accompanying bodyguard about him but Aaron always used that busy reasoning. Maybe Aaron's right because she can see Gab's guestings on various media mediums in two weeks already.

Replying a text can only burn a minute of his time though! Is it because of the video she keeps on mum about?

Gab seems fine when she saw her on that radio show that can be seen on television too. He smiled while answering a lot of social issue related questions. All questions pertaining to social relevance and not personal stuff that might include a Patricia James questions or Patty-Frida kissing scandal. Yep she noticed that. That scandal died down anyway after a week of her being silent.

"Patty, where's your flower?" Frida asked through that glow she wore along with that white wedding gown. It's a thigh high slit dress on it's right side. Frida's marrying Simon at last.

It's been three weeks now and Gab's still out of reach. Not even sent her some birthday greetings through text since it's her birthday that same wedding day. She saw Gab during that awful night a week ago when Frida decided to crash Simon's stag party but didn't said a thing. He's gone the moment she decided to talk to him. She's been to an awful days too with that scandal and didn't appeared on any interviews but it's a good thing that she had a lot of scheduled shootings and photoshoots these past few weeks that she forgot her Gab problem.

"Oh look at my fine daughter here," Christopher appeared and said that words loudly with that chubby cheeks of smile

"Thanks Christopher for offering this giving away," Frida said as she held her throat by her free hand. To contain her bridal emotion that is.

"Glad to have this opportunity. Arthur might scowling in heaven for not having this chance," the guy laughed. Arthur, Frida's investor hotshot of a father was Christopher's bestfriend. With that, he offered to give her away to Simon.

"Okay, stop this drama now. Let's go girls," Tin announced and hugged Frida before shooing us away from the room

Simon in his black tuxedo walked first along with Jb in bright blue one off shoulder dress. Simon's have no family apparently so Jb offered to accompany him to the altar being like his sister. Jb's semi wavy hair that time and accesorized it with a silver flower in her right side hair. Simon's assistant, Greg, a hot looking and sounding guy acted as his best man, also in black tuxed

Bridesmaids in various hue of pink on printed florals walked in with groomsmen that also includes Carl. Christine and Luke were also part of it but never been proud as Charlie walked in as the ring bearer.

Then there she is walking toward the altar. Alone. Gabless on her arms as she heard people talk as she tried strutting her stuff. Gab's not around to accompany her, that's a thing to talk about apparently. Instead of giving in to that stress, she focused on walking. To that altar. Where the sea moving calmly and the sky giving a blue hue with a little of clouds that morning. Petals of white roses scattered on the red carpet. White chairs assembled to let every guest see the entourage clearly. At the end, an arch with green vines and pink orchids where the raised platform located. Where Frida and Simon will exchange their vows on forever love.

Forever love. Simon offered that to Frida. He accepted Frida with her friend's past. Frida's lucky to find that kind of guy

Frida marched in with Christopher in that cute blue color at the tip of her hair. She dyed it a day early so that it will look cute on that clean bun. Something blue. Frida have those small bangs to cut her round face. The girl's on a white halter neckline with fluffy skirt and earned a whole lot of ooohs when they finally say a very backless side of her. A deep V that stopped on the small of her back with a small ribbon on it. A very edgy Frida and they all expected the girl to do a scene like that