𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, Tʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜɴɢ Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ, Mᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ, Dᴀʀᴋ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs! ⚠️

So I suppose I'll tell my story at the beginning. Unfortunately, the beginning is the hardest part to tell.
I remember that day, ten years ago in my old town Altea. It was August 1st, 2007 (I was eight at the time and Tamaki was four): My parents had woken us up and told us to get ready for school, like every other day.
I listened and got changed into my school uniform while my mom got Tamaki ready too. We went downstairs and my dad was making breakfast for us. I ate and got our bags ready.
It was about 7:00 am when we finally got out the door - me leading Tamaki out in front of me.
He said goodbye and began waking without me. I turned, waved and caught up with him as it is dangerous for young children to walk around Altea alone.

~~~

The school day passed, and it was as ordinary as ever.
I was packing up my bags when my uncle walked into our classroom.
I was really confused (and embarrassed) because there were still most of the class in there.
All I remember was him saying, "Your parents...Something's happened... I've got Tamaki, go Miya."
My heart stopped and I dropped my things and ran. I could hear people mocking me, but I didn't care.

~~~

By the time I got home, my aunt and uncle had left Tamaki by himself. I was so angry.
Leaving him out alone in Altea is so irresponsible and he could have easily been killed or kidnapped.
I told Tamaki to stay in the living room while I looked through the whole house.
I finally got to their bedroom, my heart was racing as I pulled on the door handle.
It was racing as I pulled the on the door handle. It locked. I knew something had happened now and with all of my strength, I rushed and finally managed to open the door.

~~~

My parents had been shot and were hanging from two ropes on the ceiling.
I couldn't move, speak, cry or anything! That was until I heard a voice, "Miya?" It was Tamaki.
I turned around and tried to block it, but I was too late.
The shriek I heard from him made my entire body shake.
I grabbed him and pulled him close to me.