𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

A/N: So, I didn't notice how long this chapter was 😂 So I've decided to split it into three parts. Thanks for your patience while I try and update all of my stuff for you guys! - LivChan 💜

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ⚠️

"Miya!" I snapped back. Shoto was still holding me. I just burst into tears and held myself close to his chest, "It's alright. I'm right here. It's all over." He whispered, I grabbed his shirt and cried for a little longer. All the way through Shoto just held me close and stayed silent, allowing me to calm myself, "It- I- can't- I..."

"Shhh! It's alright, calm down. You don't have to speak." I collected myself after a while as I wanted to be there for that little girl.

I managed to open the door to the 'Hanaki' household, it looked all too familiar. I went straight up the master bedroom and sure enough, it was locked. Since I wasn't stable enough, Todoroki had to force the door open. It was a perfect match. I just walked out. Shoto came outside a few moments later and we headed back to camp.

I ran into our base and quietly opened my office door. The little pink-haired girl was sitting at my desk, drawing obediently, "Hey sweetheart. How are you holding up?" I asked as I took my seat, "I'm alright, thank you." She replied sweetly,
"What's your name?" I asked, taking a sheet of paper out to record my answers,
"My name is Ayami Hanaki," She paused, "I'm assuming my parents..." she looked down. She's so mature for her age. Like how I acted back then. We both must have realised that we could no longer act so naive. I've got to focus, "Ms. Gashi?" I smiled, "How old are you?" I asked, noting down her previous answer, "I-I'm nine years old." She replied, a little stutter in her voice, "Where am I supposed to go after this?" she said, thinking aloud. I suddenly got a bright idea, "How would you feel about me and Shoto taking you home? I know it's sudden, but I want the best for you and so does Shoto. So, what do you say?" She looked up, a sudden glimmer of hope in her eyes, "You- You're not joking, r-right?"
I smiled at her, "Of course not! I'm old enough and I think you're adorable and deserve a chance...unlike what I had..." She paused, "You had the same thing happen to you?" I nodded, she rushed up to me and hugged me tight – we both cried until Shoto walked in to check up on me, he hugged us both as we were now his family. My little Ayami was overjoyed with this arrangement and judging by Shoto's smile – he was happy too. I knew that Shoto and I weren't in a relationship, but we lived together, and the two of us both loved this little girl. So we partnered up to care for her.

We left camp together – saying goodbye to Ayami and Todoroki promised that we'd come back safe. I grabbed the team, leaving one of Ayami's family friends to look after her and hold down the fort, and we went on our way. Walking through the once familiar, blood-coated streets was kind of alarming now – seeing how much things had fallen apart ever since my family had left. We went through every house with a red cross for any sort of evidence or any possible survivors. Some homes even caused Shinso and Katsuki to walk away crying. I had to explain how there was nothing I could have done to prepare them for the scenes we would witness, other than them living here – which I would never want them to do.

We'd been walking for around two hours when I heard someone call out my name. I recognised the voice. I turned and my heart lit up. Ophelia. She was my childhood best friend who I was forced to leave without any warning. My body moved by itself as I ran to her. We cried and cried of pure happiness until I was greeted by confused looks from my friends, "This is Ophelia. She was one of my closest friends and, up until when we left Altea, she was the only friend I could have here, not including you two Shoto and Ochaco." She nodded happily as everyone greeted her respectfully.

"Ophelia, do you know if I'm allowed to go to my old home?" I asked, visibly upset, "It's Altea. There are no rules." She laughed, "Are you sure you want to go?"
I didn't even have to answer as Bakugou answered quickly, "She has to, we have to." Ophelia, clearly confused, decided to take us. I was clutching Shoto's hand (maybe a little too hard) as we walked up our winding driveway we had back then. He kept glancing at me and pulled me closer to him, trying to make me feel more comfortable.

I remember opening the door with the key I kept as a memory on a necklace. The entire place was exactly how we left it back then, unlike most homes, when we left back in August that year. I would've looked around more, but I was fixated on finding Tamaki. I searched through most of my old home, looking for any trace of my little brother, "Miya? Can you come up here?" I panicked as I ran upstairs to Shinso, leaning over a box on my father's desk. I approached carefully, "Shinso? What's is it?" He held out the box for me to take which I did, apprehensively. Inside was my mom and dad's wedding rings (stained with blood) and a note with an address, signed with the letters 'TS. L.O.V.'

I grabbed the rings and the note and rushed over to Ophelia. She told me where that place was, and I begged her to tell me directions to it. She yelled about it being the L.O. V's base, but she saw the desperation in my eyes, so she took me anyway. On my way out, Shoto pulled me aside, "Look, I think your insane for doing this bu–but I won't leave your side!" He hugged me tightly and as we left our driveway, swear I saw him crying as he stood beside Bakugou.

The journey there was a blur, as my mind was racing through every possibility. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the L.O. V's deteriorated apartment block and bar which they were using as a base. We were silent, so we clearly heard the laugh which sent chills down my spine. Shigaraki. I balled my fists and told Ophelia to hide. I turned back to face Tomura when my heart dropped to my stomach. Two villains, Dabi and Twice, were holding Tamaki by his shoulders with his arms behind his back. His head was hanging down and he wasn't struggling like he would usually do. I didn't care about concealing my anger anymore, "Let go of him!" I screamed, now aware of how out of it he was. Tomura turned to Dabi and nodded. Dabi shoved my little brother, causing his head to rise – his usual aqua eyes were red and there was a large cut went along his face. Now, even Todoroki wasn't holding back, "What did you do?" Shigaraki smiled, "We just shook him up a little – enough to put him under my control." I called out to Tamaki, but he juts snarled. Then it hit me, all at once: My world, my brother, everything I worked for... could be gone... if I don't fight right now. I came back to it as Dabi threw the first attack, hitting me hard. Shinso caught me as I fell backwards, but I couldn't dwell on it – he'd allowed me to fight. I threw my fire forward, using it at one hundred percent. Twice screamed in pain as it contacted him – my fire mixed with my anger would've easily killed a younger villain. Dabi was distracted so I commanded Todoroki and Bakugou to attack. I didn't notice Tomura standing behind me. He touched me and an incredible pain rushed through my body. Shinso punched him as I fell to the floor. Tomura began kicking me as I stayed low. He was screaming, "You hero bastard! You were supposed to die with your family!" I kept taking the abuse, crying silently, "But you keep coming back, don't you?! Why won't you die, you son of a bitch!?" It took all three girls to pull him off me. As I looked up, Toga was on top of me. She pushed me onto my back and slashed the top of my right arm.