𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ! ⚠️

I stumbled to my feet, I still had to get to Tamaki. I took my chance and ran to him, the best could. Tamaki was still standing motionless, "Ki, come on – we'll get you home..." He pulled a knife to my throat, "You neglected me! You never loved me! Mom and Dad shouldn't have died, you should have!" I knew I was weak, but I could feel myself losing consciousness, "Tamaki, I always loved you, I always will. Please come to your senses." His eyes switched back. He lowered the knife, but then, it happened. Something clicked inside of him – he stabbed my stomach. I grabbed the knife and ran my hand down his scarred face, "Please come back to me..." I whispered and collapsed. Todoroki came running immediately. I suddenly figured it out, "Use---Shinso..." Shinso looked down and nodded, he knew exactly what to do, he took control of Tamaki and used the manipulation skill that he only had 20 percent control of, so it was risky, "Tamaki, look at your sister! The one who raised you, who loves you, she needs you! Come back to us or it might be too late!" I remember Shoto saying through tears, "Keep fighting, Miya! Just a little longer, he's back!" before I blacked out.