𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝...

Natsuo and Touya were brought home soon after. He took over from me and began to tend to Fuyumi. I helped the siblings collect themselves and gain more composure and we headed to U.A, "Where are we going to go?" Fuyumi asked, holding Natsuo's arm for support as she was still quite weak. Aizawa turned to us, smiling, "We actually have a surprise to you all. Can you come with me?" I nodded and within twenty minutes, we were all together again, "Since we all know you will remain under threat from Endeavor, We have a little proposition for you all," Shoto and I looked at each other sceptically, where are we going with this? "So, we're given you all access to the Todoroki residence and Endeavor will be residing outside of Tokyo, possibly in Altea.

I remember the sigh of relief from Fuyumi when she learned that she didn't have to hold her breath any longer while at home, "Aizawa, can Miya stay with us? Or would you like to keep her with you?" Shoto's arms wrapped around my waist and I melted into his embrace, "She can stay with you, Todoroki. However, Tamaki and Ayami will have to be with you, is that alright everyone?"

"We have enough rooms for them!" Natsuo laughed and Fuyumi smiled as her and Tamaki had a really strong relationship (Like a brother and sister).