𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙶𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒

We entered the office and I waited for permission to take my seat, "So Miss Gashi - our policy had changed when it comes to forming hero teams: They're bigger and the leader has to be appointed by us. We believe you would be perfect as the leader of your own team due to your excellent performance in battles prior.
So I would like to ask you three questions to determine if you are fit for this role."
I nodded and replied, "Ready when you are Principal." He smiled and said to himself, "Wonderful confident and assertive attitude." His found his papers and went ahead with the interview, "Firstly, I want to ask: How did you score in your assessment?" I processed the question and answered, "Well, I scored Third Place in the Speed test; First place in the stamina test; Joint first in the strength test and First overall." He noted down my placements and I saw the slight shock grace his countenance, "Certainly exceeded my expectations, incredible!" He moved on, "Other than being a hero, what would you like to use your time at U.A. for?" I smiled at Aizawa as I went on to explain my aspirations to become a teacher and medic U.A. as I would love to see others thrive due to my guidance. I saw the large smile on his face as he wrote down my answer, "That's one of the most outstanding answers I've ever received." I smiled, knowing I'd answered some-what correctly, "Finally, I want to ask Aizawa a question," I nodded and turned my head towards him, "How well does Miss Gashi work with other people?"
"She works incredibly well with others and thrives on the synergy created between her fellow heroes - unless that person does something to mess with her own or others' success and goals." He paused and whispered quietly, "Bakugou Katsuki." Nezu laughed as he wrote, saying how he understood completely. He looked up at me and leant a little further forward, "So, I've decided - You will become the new leader of your own team - Team Gashi! Would you like that?" I gasped happily. Someone actually thought I was capable to carry a team. I nodded enthusiastically, "Alright, I wish you luck, Miss Gashi." Aizawa hugged me tightly - saying how proud he was of me.

Aizawa took me back to the classroom and brought me to the front, "Alright, our first team is about to be formed! Please welcome the leader of the team - Miya Gashi!" I heard shocked gasps and applause and just overall support. Aizawa nodded to me to take over, "Alright, so I have nine places: I would like anyone who wants to be on my team to raise their hand and state their reason why they should be members!" I watched as Bakugou raised his hand first, "May I speak to Miya before we begin, Sensei?" I nodded to Aizawa and he gave us permission.

I stepped outside the hall with him and he broke down, "Miya, I was talking with Kiri earlier and..." He paused before beginning to cry, "I feel awful for how I treated you. I should have just spoken to you to realise how amazing of a person you are. I'm so sorry and... I just want another chance to be friends with you." I was utterly shocked as I never thought I'd see this side of Katsuki. We've known each other for a little while but he was always spiteful and physical towards me and it would put me off. His tears were flowing and dropping slowly to the floor. I made my decision. I hugged him and I spoke to him in the same soft voice which soothed Shoto when he would break down, "Katsuki, I've always admired your passion, but I think you need to work on how you express your emotions." I paused for a second to think, "I'll tell you what, I'll help you!" He looked up at me; still teary-eyed and thanked me profusely, "I also want to apologise to Izuku," He said softly. I nodded and went to grab the soft green-haired boy.
He was visibly nervous but lightened up after seeing Katsuki looking a bit sadder. Katsuki immediately began apologising and the conversation ended with both crying and apologising over mistakes both had made. We walked back inside, and I resumed my position at the front, "Alright; who would like to be a member of my team?" I asked, nervously. Multiple hands shot up, and I took notice of a few people already, "Shoto Todoroki!" I called out, he stood up, "Why would you like to be on my team?"
"Because I believe working with you on your team with unlock so much potential for both of us and I believe I could assist you in your aspirations!" I nodded and proceeded to go through each person in the same manner, "Okay Miya, have you made your final decision?" I nodded, "Please, go ahead."
"If I call your name, please stand up..." I took a breath to keep my composure, "Shoto Todoroki. Bakugou Katsuki. Izuku Midoriya. Shinso Hitoshi. Ochaco Uraraka. Momo Yaoyorozu. Kyoka Jirou and we also have Touya Todoroki but he's in another class." We each took our places respectfully, "Miya, you can go and speak to your team if you wish."
"Yes, that would be wonderful." I responded, glancing at Bakugou as I walked out. I took Bakugou's arm to separate him from everyone, "I believe Bakugou has something to say to you all."
"Yes, I do. I'm so sorry for the way I treated each of you. I should have just spoken to you all, but I was jealous of Miya and I let it eat me up. It showed me that I wasn't right to lead this team, she is. I just... would like a second chance, please?" He was quickly rushed with hugs from the entire team who said how they would totally forgive him for everything. I smiled and walked back in with my team. I can tell this year is going to be incredible!