𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘

I was tending to Tamaki and convincing him I would be fine when I felt a strong tap on my shoulder. I turned to find Endeavor, who towered above me.
Next to him was a small boy, around my age. He had split red and white hair and he had heterochromia. He also had a large scar covering the left side of his face. He had a stone face, but I could tell there was tension surrounding him.
"Hello, my name is Enji Todoroki. What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked, not smiling but addressing me kind enough.
"Miya Gashi," I responded, my eyes occasionally landing on the boy beside him, "I thought it might be useful if you met my son as he might benefit from hearing about tonight, go ahead Shoto."
Enji said, addressing Todoroki with a slightly aggressive tone. He walked over to the rest of the pros to assist in fully detaining the villains, who were now conscious and yelling.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Shoto Todoroki," He said. He spoke eloquently and I quite liked it.
"H-hi! Nice to meet you too! Sorry that I'm so exhausted-"
"No!" He cut me off, placing his arm on my shoulder, "You've achieved something revolutionary for children our age! You should be proud tonight!" He then looked down at my damaged body, "Just watch out with those injuries, alright?" I smiled and nodded shyly, he acted like he genuinely cared for my well-being despite meeting my five minutes ago.
I suddenly felt my body shake, I latched on to Shoto's wrists as I tried to catch myself, "Miya! Careful!" He called out, holding me steady and lowering me to the ground. I placed an arm around me as I tried to pull myself together.

Once I was alright, we began discussing anything we could talk about when I was informed Tamaki was being taken home by Aizawa and PresentMic and I was being collected in around two hours' time.
I loved this as it meant I got to spend more time with Shoto.
I felt utterly destroyed. I could barely stay awake when he addressed me, "You look tired..." I nodded, eyes closed, "You can fall asleep, I won't mind protecting you."
I didn't need persuading as I laid my head on his shoulder and promptly fell asleep.
I also remember him placing both his arms around me now and snuggling into me. It gave me a sense of warmth and protection - something I needed after what I had just witnessed today.