𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Tᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs, ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ's ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀɴɢsᴛʏ! Sᴏʀʀʏ! ⚠️

A/N: This Chapter is a time skip to after the second year sports festival! Sorry! Also, some of this chapter is inspired by the song: Killer in the Mirror by Set It Off. Thanks Guys! ~ LivChan 💜

I left the stadium. My second year of sports festivals and I remain undefeated. I'm glad. Next year, on top of my hero studies - I'll be training to become a teacher and recovery girl here at U.A. As part of training, I was given a radio to keep in contact with staff at U.A. in case I needed assistance with a student. I wasn't expecting any calls so I was confused when it began to go off violently in my pocket.I answered. Aizawa, "Hey my little Gashi Girl! Great job! Look, I hate to do this to you, but you need to go back to Altea." It was like I was punched in the stomach, "Your ginger brother has been taken by villains - He's possibly under their control..." His voice broke, as if wanting to cry, "Gather your team and go immediately - it's a race against time!" Tears fell from my eyes as I ran. I need Shoto.

I burst through the office door, collapsing to the ground in tears. Shoto jumped from his chair and rushed to my side; begging me to explain what's happening.
After calming down a little, I explained - my initial shock turning into rage, "Slow down, breathe. You're a mess - come on." Shoto said as I took a breath, becoming more calm and logical after my emotional outlet. I rose to my feet and explained the situation, "I need all of you to get ready for a mission in Altea - remember: that place is a death trap so be prepared for anything, okay?" Everyone nodded, the tension evident in the room. As my team made preparations, Shinso walked up to me, "Is it really that dangerous? I mean - with a name like Altea it sounds like a wonderland!"
I nodded silently. He looked down and with a smile, responded, "A bit of fun for once." I giggled at his sudden optimism, "Alright, go get your stuff together if you haven't already."

I sat down, staring at whatever caught my eye while I was trapped in my own thoughts. I was worried. I already had an idea of who was responsible for kidnapping Tamaki - but that just made me more nervous. I felt a hand on my shoulder - Ochaco. I turned and fell into her hug. Lord, what am I doing? It took the others ten minutes to be ready, "Let's do this!" I said, trying my best to sound confident.

With that, we left. Walking through the city was extremely different to what I usually experience. Usually, I would find it really relaxing - but this time, the anger and fear constantly lurking inside of me was overwhelming. One thing I was loving however, was having Shoto by my side. The bicoloured-haired boy looked over at me, "You alright? You seem different..." How can someone be so serious and adorable at the same time?

Time Skip

We'd finally gotten to Altea. The gate was still standing, but it looked awful. Its condition had really deteriorated - similar to the rest of the town. Shoot grabbed my hand, "I've got you - go for it." I placed my hand on the ID pad, (a security measure we had to install to keep outside villains out) announced my name and took a step back. The small pad turned green and the gates flung open aggressively. We each took in the view of a town I had long since vacated, "It's f-fallen apart..." Bakugou stuttered in a small state of shock, "I know..." I replied coldly.

⚠️ !TW! ⚠️
The city was lit with a blood-red glow from the tinted street lamps. Blood was covering the walls and paths from past fights. Sirens were screaming, making my head spin slightly. I was quietly briefing Shinso when I felt someone's hand on mine. I looked downwards to see a young girl - light pink hair, emerald eyes and a beautiful little pinafore dress. I was confused on why she was out in such a dangerous town alone. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Sorry to bother you, but please can you help me? My mom won't open the door, I'm scared." I followed her finger to the house she was pointing at. A Red Cross. Oh god. Shoto grabbed my shoulders as I stumbled back. I could barely talk, so Shoto took charge, "Okay, you go with Shinso back to our base camp and we'll check your home." With that, she as taken away with Shinso.
"Miya, can you hear me?" His voice was slowly fading as I knew exactly what was happening.

⚠️ !TW! ⚠️
I was standing at my parents' bedroom door. I'd had this this flashback before. I knew I couldn't control my body so I knew I couldn't control the events about to transpire.
My hands clasped the door handle. I screamed to stop.
Alas, the door flung open - leaving me with the sight of my parents: hanging by ropes with blood collecting below their bodies. I screamed, begging to run but my body would've move.

"Miya!" I snapped back. Shoto was still holding me. I just burst into tears and held myself closer to his chest, "It's alright. I'm right here. It's all over." He whispered. I grabbed his shirt and cried for a little longer.
After a while, I composed myself, remembering the pain that the little girl must be in and that I must be her hero which I needed all those years prior.
I gently opened the door to the 'Hanaki' household, it looked all too familiar.