𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 ~ 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜?

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Aʙᴜsᴇ! ⚠️

Four years had passed. I was fourteen years old and Tamaki was ten.
I was awoken by Aizawa, tapping my lightly on my head, "Wake up, my Gashi Girl, I need you to pack your stuff up, Enji's here to collect you,"
I opened my eyes slowly, the yellow sunlight casting into my bedroom. I sat up slowly, still tired. I began packing my things up into my suitcase and brought it out into the hallway, I then rushed to get my hair done, trying to look sophisticated. I then brought my suitcase out into the living room, where Enji was standing, completely still and structured, like a building. I was suddenly pulled aside by Aizawa, "Hey, I know you struggle with comfort so I wanted to give you this," he handed me a black mask, I put it on and hugged him, one last time.

I was suddenly greeted by Shoto, hugging me tightly.
I hugged back and we stayed there longer than we should have, "You didn't walk away..." he whispered before letting go. I smiled and shook my head.I teared up, remembering how much I'd missed his embrace. He hugged me again, this time with a more comforting touch, "Let the girl go, Shoto," Enji spoke, I saw a little glimmer of anger in Shoto's eyes, but he complied. I grabbed my stuff and Shoto got Tamaki's. I said goodbye to the two heroes, thanking them for everything while trying my best not to cry before turning back.

We got home. I looked around the entrance of the Todoroki household: It was extremely traditional - something I liked as my family was also very traditional as well. I was introduced to the two older siblings; Touya and Fuyumi Todoroki. We were then taken to our rooms (I finally had a separate room to Tamaki!) and there we were instructed to unpack and get comfortable in our new surroundings. While I was placing my soft plushie on my bed, I was pulled aside by Enji, "I want you in the training hall in twenty minutes, do not be late," I nodded, skeptically. I finished up and with two minutes left before my deadline, I headed down. I noticed Shoto stumbling out of the hall, obviously beaten and bruised. I wanted to question him about it but there was no time left. I stepped through the door and waited for Enji to call me.

He wasn't facing me, I could already sense the nerves and the tension and the anger which lingered in the room. It was beginning to affect me. Finally he spoke, "Did you see Shoto?" I stayed quiet, "Answer honestly Miya,"
"Y-Yes I did," I stuttered back, "He looked qu-quite beaten u-up," He growled, not willing to give me a good explanation, "Alright, I know I've already see what you can do, but I don't know how far I can push you," My heart stopped. He's going to push me to my breaking point! I decided to take on a more confident approach, mistake number one, "Alright, whenever you're ready," He slapped me across my face, making me stumble back with shock, "You do not make the rules! I do! Do not get cocky with me or I'll punish you! Just like I did to my sons!" I flinched, "You and Shoto are MY masterpieces! You do NOT act like you own this place!" It suddenly hit me. He's been abusing his children. That's why Shoto always looked so tense, that's why Touya and a black eye and a scar. He hit me again as I was zoning out, "PAT ATTENTION!" I felt lost, why did I have to go through more pain? He carried on, "Forget the assessment! You need to be spoken to! Spoken to about how to treat me!" He then kept reiterating how much of a failure I was and how I wasn't special at all. I was now crying. He then screamed at me to stop crying, how it was my own fault.
Touya has heard this all go down and came bursting through the door, Shoto and Fuyumi standing behind him. He stepped in front of me, "Father stop! You're hurting her!" I was observing Enji, he balled his fists, raising one of his arms. He was ready to punch Touya. I wasn't having any of this. I grabbed Touya's shoulders and threw him to the side of me, just in time. I felt a shockwave of agony rush through my body. Everything went black.