𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻.𝙾.𝚅. 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, Iɴᴊᴜʀɪᴇs, Tʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ Eᴠᴇɴᴛs. ⚠️

After what felt like forever, he pulled away. That's when I heard it, "Hello, my precious Gashi girl. Did you like our little gift for you?" My heart stopped, anger and fear rushed through my veins. I whispered to Tamaki to run downstairs and to not move, no matter what. He took off without a word.

I remained motionless, not wanting to face this criminal. The person placed their hand on my shoulder and turned my around, I just managed to observe the black gloves covering two of their fingers. I knew immediately who this was. Shigaraki, the ten-year-old leader of the L.O.V.
I was now facing the young recruits of the League Of Villains: The eleven-year-old Dabi (rumoured to be an ex-member of the Todoroki Household, who left due to the abuse in the home), Tomura Shigaraki (running away from the heroes after accidentally murdering his entire family) and eight-year-old Toga Himiko (A yandere girl who joined the L.O.V. due to being kicked out of her school and home in fear of her quirk and capabilities). Behind them was Stain: The Hero Killer (Who has been stalking our family with Toga for about four years). He had learned of my parents' power in the hero system and Tamaki and I's incredibly powerful quirks. He wanted us gone!

To be continued