𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙸𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜

Trigger Warning - Physical, Verbal and emotional abuse and mature language.

"Students! You may leave the premises!" PresentMic bellowed. Shoto and I looked at each other and took off running. Usually, I was way faster but Shoto's anger and worry was so intense he was way ahead of me. We got to the Todoroki residence in minutes and I wasted no time getting in there. We froze in pure horror: Fuyumi was lying on the ground; she'd been punched once again and was in so much pain. She had also clearly hit the radiator, causing her head to bleed. I fell to my knees and began helping her, my big sister instinct kicking in. Meanwhile, Shoto was furious. I'd usually prevent an outburst of this calibre but looking at Fuyumi, he deserved anything coming for him, "What the fuck have you done?" He screamed, "She was misbehaving so I put her in her place." Enji replied, a malicious grin plastered on his face, "Are you fucking crazy?!" Your need for power is so strong you've turned to abusing Fuyumi? You're a toxic monster!" Shoto shot back angrily, putting his hands behind his back to prevent him lashing out too quickly, "Oh Shoto. Don't be so naïve! You would do the same thing with Ayami!" He replied with a laugh. That sent Shoto over the edge. I looked up from tending to Fuyumi's wounds to see the 6'4' Endeavour backed into a corner by the 5'9' Shoto. His blood was visibly boiling, he started yelling, "You're wrong! I would never do that to Ayami because I will never be the father you were to me!" I now knew that I had to defuse the situation quickly, so I helped Fuyumi to her feet and got her outside. I then called Aizawa after I sat her down on the driveway, "Dad? Please get over to the Todoroki residence. Endeavor's going insane and has hurt Fuyumi." "What happened? Is Fuyumi with you?" She took my phone, "I'm here." He sighed out of relief, "What happened honey?" The way he addressed us both was firm but comforting, "Endeavor was angry at me because I'd been to visit my mom without his permission, even though I didn't need it. He started yelling at me-" she paused to take a breath, clearly hurting inside, "He started yelling at me because I was apparently being 'disrespectful.' I argued back because I'm twenty-five and I'm my own person. So, he struck me," I put my arm around her as she let the tears roll down her face, "I was knocked off my feet and cut my head on the radiator behind me. He was screaming about how he'd regretted not treating me like his other children. He basically said he regretted not abusing me. He struck me a few more times before Shoto and Miya got here. As for Touya and Natsuo, I got them out before the fight broke out," He was silent in shock, "I'm scared though, Shoto is still in there and I don't want him to get hurt." There was another long pause, "I'll be right there." She sighed out of relief and I got back to tending to her wounds, using one of my quirks to make medical supplies, "Why do you know so much about this?" I raised an eyebrow, "Medical Training..." I laughed at this, "I've had to use it a lot on Shoto and Touya." She sighed, "I know, I'm sorry..." I gave her a gentle smile, "You have nothing to apologise for, alright?"

"Miya!" we both looked over to where the voices were coming from to see Aizawa and Yamada running to us. I smiled, "Please help us..." Fuyumi said quickly, not thinking anymore. Yamada and Aizawa began to ask her questions when they were cut off by Shoto's screams. I panicked and rushed up to the door, "Miya, stop! You could get hurt!" but I didn't listen. I ran in to find Enji holding Shoto by the collar of his uniform – screaming awful things at him, "Put him down, Enji." Aizawa said coldly. I crept behind him and prepared to catch him, "Why should I?" he yelled, his voice booming through the house. Shoto was silent, hanging his head low, it was the first time I'd seen fear in his eyes until now, and I could see some new burns on his shoulders and upper chest through his shirt, "I don't think you understand the consequences if you don't do as I ask you now." Aizawa shot back, calmly, "Fine!" He yelled throwing Shoto into my arms. I sat with him in the corner of the room, putting my arms around him and humming our favourite song in his ear to calm him down. Aizawa then smiled subtly, "We are forced to take your children away – you've inflicted physical and emotional abuse onto them so you cannot continue having custody of them," he then looked at him right in the eyes and continued, "You will also lose your position in the system, your hero licence and your agency as you have been abusing your power." Enji begged for forgiveness but was denied. Shoto and I couldn't help but smile, as all the power he loved so much was being taken away.