𝙽𝚘-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛

A/N: Another appearance of my bean Ayami! I love writing this story however, this is the last chapter I have for now. I'm going to see how much I can write and get out to you guys. In the meantime, please enjoy some of my other stories!
I also want to say thank you for all of the support on this story. This is the one I've been working on for the longest and the fact that you guys like it so much makes me so incredibly happy! Thanks guys! - LivChan 💜

"So, you'll definitely be alright, right?" I asked as I stood up and locked my eyes on Fuyumi. "Yeah, I promise – You have nothing to worry about, okay?" She responded, while Natsuo gently unravelled the bandages from her arms. "Okay, come and get me if you need me, okay? I don't care what time it is – I'll be here for you." I said with a gentle smile. She nodded, focusing back on Natsuo.

I walked quietly upstairs, as Touya was making important calls to his agency and I didn't want to ruin them. I opened the door to mine and Shoto's room at the end of the hallway to find Ayami, sitting in Shoto's arms, sobbing hysterically into his chest, "Calm down, Aya. It'll be alright." "But why can they get away with saying that about us? About me? It's not fair!" She screamed, burying herself further into his chest. "What's going on here? Is everything alright?" I asked, panic laced into my voice. Shoto shook his head as Ayami looked up, still clinging to Shoto's arm. "Her classmates has been making some comments about her family and mental health situation." Shoto explained, gently rubbing Ayami's back comfortingly. I shut the door over and sat down on the other side of her, "Look at me, sweetie," I began, tilting her head up with my hand gently, "Don't you think that they are getting away with it because no-one in school has dealt with it, right? We'll fix it for you, I will not tolerate it." She nodded, leaning back into Shoto's arms as he gave her a hug. "We love you so much, okay? What he is saying is not true, the things which they are saying are insensitive – and we won't stand for it. No matter what they think, we're your family, and we'll love you for everything we have. Don't you let them tear you down." Shoto followed with. It caused Ayami to crack a sad smile, "You're right," I got up to walk into my office when she said it, "I love you, Daddy!" Shoto's eyes lit up as he pulled her into a tight hug, "I love you too, Aya." I was ecstatic. Through all of the time we've had Ayami, she's never called us 'Mom' or 'Dad.' So, when she did, my heart lit up, "What did you say, Ayami?" "I only said I love you, Daddy. Was that wrong Mommy?" I gasped and rushed to give the two of them an embrace.

To be continued... ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜