𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞...

"Miya! Miya! Come on, wake up! Miya!"
I heard muffled screams in my ear as I flinched in pain. What happened to me? I opened my eyes, "Miya! Thank god you're awake! We were getting ready to take you to the hospital!"
I saw Fuyumi leaning over me. I tried sitting up, but my head started spinning and I felt someone's arms wrap around me. It was Shoto. His face was puffy and red - he'd been crying, "Be careful Miya! You're bleeding quite badly from your head," Fuyumi said, tapping lightly on my injury with a blood-stained towel. Shoto placed his head on my shoulder from behind, allowing his tears to run down his cheeks. I held his hands which were around my neck and told him I was alright.

I was finally able to sit up and look around for a while. I suddenly noticed Touya's absence, "Where is Touya?" Fuyumi smiled warmly, "Ah, he's up in his room resting. He got a little worked up with our father and he was exhausted," She paused, "Speaking of exhausted..." she giggled and indicated to Shoto - who was sleeping softly on my shoulder. I blushed. As if on que, he snuggled closer to my neck, "Hey... do you have a crush on Shoto?" Fuyumi whispered, giggling quietly. It made me blush harder, "N-no I don't!" Well I- maybe..." I tried to answer but couldn't put my thoughts into words. Fuyumi smiled back, obviously in love with the idea of us being together. Fuyumi and I chatted for a little until it was late. She went upstairs to sleep. I decided to cuddle up by Shoto on the couch. I gently removed his arms from around my neck and laid him down. I then tucked myself up next to him and fell asleep.

I was woken up by a firm shaking of my shoulders - Touya, "Hey, get up. If my father found out you were both down here, he'll kill you both. I sat up quickly and tried to fix the dark bags under my eyes.
"Hey, can you wake Shoto? He won't be upset with you." I nodded. I leaned over him gently and whispered in this ear, "Shoto, wake up, snuggle bug!" I then gently stroked his hair until he was fully awake. His beautiful Bi-coloured eyes sparkling in the sunlight.