𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚎!

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Lᴀɴᴜɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, Dᴀʀᴋ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. ⚠️

The first attack was thrown by Dabi, his exhilaratingly fast blue fire came bounding toward me. I shielded myself and it bounced back, hitting and scolding Toga's stomach. She recoiled in pain - screaming slightly. Dabi's face glowed with anger, "You bitch!" He yelled, his cold, deep voice filling the room around us, "That should have hit you! But no! All you have is a shield quirk! Nothing to fight with!" I simply smiled.

Shigaraki began to walk forward, the steps from his tall boots echoing in my mind. He slowly removed on of his gloves, stating, "One touch with all my fingers, Miya..." He reaches forward, whispering in my ear, "Is all it takes to destroy you..." I felt the pain increasing as he lowered each finger and to make it worse, I could feel his breath on my neck. I pushed him back with all my strength, I didn't want to reveal my secret just yet so I kept acting along with my quirk. I sent him spiralling backward, knocking him into a wall, he was unconscious. 

By now, I was exhausted, bleeding from my nose, head, hands and shoulders. I knew I had to keep it up, however because there were only two villains left: Dabi and Stain. Stain urged Dabi toward me but he inches back, he seemed intimidated by me. After a quick yell from Stain, he threw another attack, this time I managed to shield myself so that it would hit him, it burned him and the magnitude of flames caused him to scream. I flinched until he fell silent, he was also unconscious now. I was ready to give up. However, my parents kept pushing me through it all.

Now, all that was left was Stain. He smirked and rushed toward me, trying to cut me. I recalled his quirk, the ability to paralyse a victim on the taste of their blood. I shielded again, scared to death, "Come on Gashi, you can't keep fighting me! You're too weak!" That's it. I'm not holding back anymore. Time to end this. I quickly activated my fire quirk, this was the quirk which was the strongest and I knew it would be efficient. I threw my flames at him and his eyes widened in fear, "You lied, you really are the infinity girl... who can do anything..." he said in bewilderment, "You'd make a great test subject," he stepped toward me and went to grab me, that's when I lost it, "YOU PUT A HAND ON ME AND I'LL NAKE SURE I'M THE LAST THING YOU SEE!" i yelled, anger now pouring from me. He giggled at my defensiveness, causing me to become more angry. I quickly switched to All For One and blasted the quirk, making sure I didn't break anything however. He was sent flying, getting thrown into a spike which pierced his body. He screamed in agonising pain before letting the rest of the life drain from his body. I quickly made restraints (using the create quirk) and tied the unconscious villains up and took a step back. I was really injured, tired and angry but none of that mattered now. I won.