𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝙻.𝙾.𝚅 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎

A/N: This chapter is based off of the Grandson song: Thoughts and Prayers. I know that the issue presented in the song (shootings) effect masses of people and I wanted to write a chapter in the mha world in order to get that message across. I would recommend listening to that song but a huge trigger warning would go with it. Also, just in case anyone thinks this: I am not trying to hurt or offend anyone with this chapter. It was inspired by a song just like others. This chapter is also split into two parts. Thanks guys! - LivChan 💜

Trigger Warning - Harsh Topic and Violence!

It's been a few months since I got home. I've been able to train and teach perfectly for a while now. However, I have never spoken about what happened to me. But that all changed today. I was getting my stacks of paper ready for my lesson with all my students chatting when I had one of my kids raised their hand, "Yes, what's wrong?"

"Can you tell us what happened to you and why you were gone for so long?" I smiled, "Alright, I suppose I can," I took my place behind my podium, "Firstly, you all have no idea how much it means to me to be standing here right now, because I didn't think I would make it," I paused, "I honestly believed I would've died out there." I went on to explain the events which transpired and answered any of my students' questions when it happened, "Lockdown! Lockdown! Villains have infiltrated!" I looked toward my students and saw panic and concern fill their minds, "Follow procedures to stay safe! Try to make your way out of the building if and when you can!" I maintained my calm composure and spoke clearly and confidently, "Push your desks forward and get into the back of the room – do not move unless I say so, alright? Please do not worry, you're safe with me." I shuttered the windows, turned the lights out and ran to the cupboard in the corner of my classroom. Inside of each cupboard, there are weapons that the teacher can work with the best during a lockdown for defence. Mine was a knife, I took it and sat in front of my students.

I heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall. One of the girls in the room whimpered and I held her hand behind me, "I'm tellin' you, handyman! No-one's in here!" Toga Himiko, "Shut up! I know they're here!" Tomura Shigaraki. They're footsteps stopped at my door. It slowly slid open, "Hello, class..." he whispered. His voice drove me insane. I didn't take a moment to hesitate as I rushed up and stabbed his shoulder and threw him backward. I ran back toward my students, "You'll be alright, everyone. Please stay calm!" I glanced toward my student Tokyo, who was shaking violently, "Tokyo, what's wrong?" I asked, trying to get his attention, "That's m-my mom... Toga..."

"What?" I asked, ignoring the villains behind me. One of my students, Suki Kaminari (Daughter of Kiri and Denki) ran up behind me and got in the way, just as Toga went to stab me. Suki tried using her hardening quirk but couldn't activate it in time. She stumbled back and I pulled her into my arms. I knew I had to get the rest of the kids out of this situation now. I used 'barricade' and sealed the villains off, I then ordered everyone out. I waited until I couldn't hear them anymore before taking comfort into their safety, "Suki?" I snapped my fingers in here face to get her attention, "Come on, stay with me honey!" I looked down to see my shirt, hands and thighs covered in her blood. I got an idea. I sealed Suki off with a barrier and then got into the villains one. I activated Midnight's quirk, causing them both to pass out, I tied their wrists with a binding cloth. I ran back and held Suki in my arms again, trying so hard to stop the bleeding, "Miya?" I looked up. Shoto. He'd brought the pros to take the villains away. Suki was still partially conscious, which gave me a slight piece of mind. We carried her out to recovery girl and was forced to leave.