𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚄.𝙰.

I was in my room, adjusting my tie on uniform when Fuyumi called me down. I must admit, I've been really enjoying my life ever since Enji walked out of our lives.
I read downstairs to meet Shoto at the entrance, "You look r-really pretty in the uniform, Miya," he stuttered to me. I smiled, "Thank you, Sh-Shoto," I replied. I took my bag off of the floor and placed it on my left shoulder, "Okay you two! I wish you look in class 1-A!" We nodded and Fuyumi whispered to me, "Enjoy seeing Aizawa again!" I gasped, now really looking forward to it. We said goodbye and walked to the bus stop together.

It took us around ten minutes to get to U.A and even then, we were early. We walked into our classroom (clearly indicated by the large 1-A on the door) and chose our seats. I got out my sketchbook to draw while Todoroki got out a book to read.

Around ten minutes later, a tall, navy blue haired boy stepped inside. He was broad at the shoulders but he had a quite reasonably shaped body for our age. He was wearing thin-framed glasses as well. He barely made a sound and just organised himself at his desired desk.
Following along, a short girl came bouncing into the classroom; she had chestnut brown, fluffy, shoulder-length hair. She also had hazel coloured eyes with adorable pink cheeks. She went skipping over to the Navy blue haired boy and chimed, "Hey Iida!" I opened my notebook and noted down colours to names, making sure no-one noticed me, "Hello, Ochaco-san!" He greeted kindly and formally, "Please Iida, call me Uraraka," I zoned out of their conversation to focus on my drawing.

Next to enter the classroom was a group of boys: One had tall, spiked red hair with a blue and red bandana. He also had crimson red eyes and pointed teeth. The next had flat, spiked hair with lemon-yellow eyes and tape dispensers for elbows. The final boy had bright blonde hair with a black lightning bolt in the right side. His eyes were glowing yellow. They were significantly louder than Iida and Ochaco, "Kirishima! You look awesome, bro!" said the lightning bolt boy. I noted down the name to the colour red, "Thanks Denki-bro!" he replied, laughing whilst looking at the black-haired boy, "Sero, what on earth?" The black-haired boy (apparently named Sero) was messing around with the tape he had, making the entire group laugh hysterically. Iida went rushing over to them, "Guys, calm down! You'll alarm the new student!" I froze as all of the group turned to me. Todoroki shuffles his desk closer to mine to comfort me - keeping me calm.

Next came an ash blonde-haired boy, stomping into the room, his bright red eyes glowing with fury, "Bakugou!" Kirishima called out, the group of boys joining him at his desk. I couldn't look at him - the anger in his eyes scared me half to death. I noted the name down and focused on my drawing again, but I couldn't help listening in on their conversations at they were way to interesting.

After a few minutes, a group of girls walked in, about five of them: First, there was a black-haired girl wearing her hair up in a ponytail with dark eyes.
Secondly, there was an invisible girl, literally. I could only see her uniform.
Next, there was a gothic-looking girl with deep purple hair and a white frequency wave, earphones coming from her ears and dark eyes.
Following close behind was a green-haired girl with green eyes and her tongue sticking out of her mouth slightly, reminding me of a frog. Finally, there was a pink girl, with bubblegum-pink hair, small yellow horns and black and yellow eyes.
Todoroki leant over and pointed each one out to me, "The girl with the black hair is Momo," I nodded as he continued, "The girl with the green hair is named Tsuyu. The purple-haired girl is named Jirou. The invisible girl is called Toru and the bubblegum girl in named Mina," I nodded and wrote down their names to corresponding colours.

Finally, two boys walked in; one had dark green, fluffy hair and lime green eyes with freckles dotted on his cheeks. The other boy was significantly taller, with light purple hair, deep purple eyes and dark bags under his eyes. Shoto beckoned to the small group consisting of Iida, Ochaco and the two boys, "Hey guys! This is Miya Gashi. She's the new student we were told about last month." I smiled shyly and looked up at all of their warm smiles, "Hello, Miya! My name is Tenya Iida!" He bowed respectfully, "Hi Miya! I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She paused for a minute, "Wait... You're Miya! From middle school!" I stopped, my smile becoming wider as I jumped up to hug her, "Oh my god I found you..." I said, as she returned my hug. I sat back down to explain to Shoto and everyone else, "Ochaco and I were best friends in middle school, but then I was pulled from school to continue my hero studies and... let's say other concerns in Altea," I smiled at her as her cheeks became even more pink, "Hello Miya, my name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku if you like..." I smiled and greeted him, "Hi, my name is Hitoshi Shinso." I looked up, smiling at the boy who was also smiling now.

We talked for a while before our teacher walked into the classroom, "Alright, sit down." I recognised the voice anywhere: Aizawa. I got up and ran to hug him. I felt the familiar embrace and the tears from him running down my neck. I was back with my dad. He whispered to me, "My little Gashi Girl." I walked up to the front of the class with him for my introduction, "Alright class, this is the long-awaited student! She will be replacing Mineta. Please introduce yourself." I exhaled, "Hello, my name is Miya Gashi. I'm sixteen years old and up until recently, I've been attending Star Light High School in Altea."
Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows and yelled, "Isn't that where most villains are from? You must be gathering information!" I simply glared at him as I walked back to my desk. 

Author's Note:
Sorry it's longer than usual! I had a lot of characters to introduce and describe in this scenario. Also, some chapters will contain some of my favourite ships so please do not leave any hate on my parings! I also have so second gens coming later in the story so stay tuned! ~ LivChan