𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

"It's all my fault. I'm so sorry Shoto..." Wait...What happened? Where am I? Was that Tamaki? I opened my eyes and a flush of white light and a loud beeping sound in my left ear greeted me. It was quite comforting as I knew I'd made it out alive, "T-Tamaki?" I murmured,
"Miya!" He gasped and hugged me tightly, "Ah! Careful Ki!" I giggled as he was almost hitting my wounds. He stopped hugging me after a while, so my attention turned to Shoto, who was sitting in a chair behind him – obviously exhausted as his eyes were dark and half closed, "Sho-" I couldn't finish my sentence – his lips met mine,              "I thought I'd lost you..." He began, he then blushed slightly, "I suppose you didn't hear what I said, did you?" I shook my head, "I-I told you I loved you! And I always will! I will always cherish and protect you! So, I want you to be my girlfriend. W-Will you?"

"Do I even have to answer?" I smiled and kissed him in return, "I love you too." I whispered. My doctor came in to do my checks and gave Shoto permission to 'handle' me if he was careful. I called Aizawa to come and pick up Tamaki so that Shoto and I could have some time together. I was so glad I made it out of there. We talked and laughed for hours until poor Shoto fell asleep – I watched as his eyes slowly closed, his head on my shoulder and arms wrapped around me, "Goodnight Miya..." he murmured, snuggling into me, "Goodnight Sho," I replied, putting my chin on his head to comfort him.

T/W!! ⚠️
"Tamaki, please! Put the knife down!" I exclaimed, placing my hand on the handle of the knife and attempted to take it away from him, "Get off me!" he screamed, "You're nothing! Mom and Dad wanted you to die! They didn't deserve it!"
I stuttered, "Tamaki! What's wrong with you?" He smirked, "I never loved you. You were so naive!" he pushed the knife into my stomach, "You were never important to me..."

I shot up immediately, breathing awfully hard – that can't have been real, "Miya?" I felt Shoto sit up beside me, "Miya, what's wrong?" His voice switched from gravelly to concerned as he wrapped his arms around me, "I...I...saw it again..." I explained, "His red eyes, corrupt smile. He said some awful things, I-"                            He stopped me, smiling comfortingly, "Don't worry, Shinso has it so he's protected. We'll take down the other ones," I nodded, "Now rest, you've taken care of me more than you should have." I didn't need persuading. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep almost immediately, my hand on his shoulder to convince myself that he was still there.

I woke up that morning to Shoto, sipping on a hot coffee with Touya opposite him, "Good morning" I mumbled, allowing my eyes to adjust to the welcoming sunrays. Touya waited until I gave him a gentle smile, then handed me a little box, "I'm glad you made it out alive Miya."                I hugged him, "Thanks, Touya." I opened the box – my parents' wedding rings, cleaned and gleaming.                                       I looked up at him, "They fell out of your pocket when you passed out – they were covered in blood, so I cleaned them up for you. I-I thought it would be better than seeing the blood, you know?" I hugged him, "Thank you, Touya." We stayed and talked until my doctor came in once again, "Miya, good news! You can head home today, but don't do any training or fighting until you're fully healed."

"Can I teach my students?"I asked, hopefully. He sighed, "Yes, as long as it's not too practical." I smiled.