𝚆𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎

I became aware of a shaking sensation on my body. I opened my eyes to reveal Shoto, shaking me firmly, but gently enough to not hurt me or disrupt my injuries, "Oh Shoto, I'm sorry!" I gasped, pulling away from him shyly, "It's alright, I was just waking you to say Aizawa's here," he said, a small hint of sadness in his voice. He helped me up, seeing as though I was still a little unstable. Aizawa took my hand after I gave Shoto a tight hug goodbye. As I walked away I heard his whisper, "Please don't leave me like everyone else did..." before turning to join his father.

We got home with Aizawa and I got a huge hug from Tamaki. I could still feel his body shaking and I could sense he was quite traumatised by tonight's events, "Miya, come with me for a moment." I wandered into my new bedroom with Aizawa, his face seeming stern, "Miya, you know that as pro heroes, keeping ex-targets in your it home is extremely risky, not to us but to you and Tamaki," I nodded, confused, "You are staying with us for four years but the you will be relocated to the Todoroki household," I couldn't hold back my smile, "With Shoto?" He smiles back at me, "You really like him, don't you? I noticed how warm he was to you, he wasn't like that with anyone else..." I blush slightly, knowing that I made a usually stern boy so happy and warm.

Tamaki walked over to me and hugged me. I took him over to the couch where with Aizawa and Yamada (PresentMic's real name) and we huddled together. We talked about how I wanted to become a hero to defend people from attacks like the one tonight. I always believed I wouldn't make it as a hero but after my fights today, I had a new found hope.
Tamaki has fallen asleep against my chest, "Aizawa, could you take Tamaki to bed, my arms are too weak to carry him," He smiled and scooped the little four-year-old up while I kept taking to Aizawa.