Newt - Sweatshirt

I looked around frantically. I needed something to wear! I was washing all my clothes earlier so now they're drying.
Sadly, I couldn't find anything because all of the boys were around the homestead. So I couldn't take anything without them knowing.
Wait....
Newt's hut doesn't have anyone around it.
I run over to his but and look through the drawers.
I find a sweatshirt. It was his creme colored one. And I knew he wore it quite often. But, right now I needed a shirt.
So, Newt would have to deal with this.
I quickly changed into it and ran out of his hut to breakfast.
I grab all my food and go to sit down by Minho. We start talking and soon we're cracking jokes.
Thankfully, nobody seemed to notice. Well, that's until Newt bursts in.
"Where in the bloody hell is my sweatshirt?" He yells.
"I've been looking for it the past fifteen minutes."
Minho looks at me.
"Did you take his sweatshirt?" Minho asks.
"Yeah, cause all my clothes are drying. And I couldn't find anyone else's clothing to wear." I explain.
Newt and I didn't really talk to each other at all. Ever.
We really weren't friends. But I liked him.
And being in his sweatshirt felt so comfortable. And it smelled nice.
It smelled like him.
What I'm assuming he smells like.
"(Y/N) can I talk to you alone please?" Newt asks.
I was too caught up with Minho to notice Newt had seen me in his sweatshirt.
"Uhh, yeah." I say.
I stand up and he grabs my wrist taking me out of the dining hall.
"What are you doing in my sweatshirt?" He asks.
"Newt, I'm so sorry. I have all my clothes in the wash and then they have to dry and I needed something to wear." I explain.
"You could've just asked ya know." He says running the back of his neck.
"I know. I felt weird cause we don't talk." I explain.
"I know. I wish we talked more." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I think you're really pretty and you look really nice in my clothes." He explains.
"What?" I ask.
"Yeah. Sorry." He says.
"Newt, I think you're very handsome." I say giggling.
"Really? Me? The guy with the bloody limp?" He asks.
"Yes Newt." I say. "And that limp is attractive. I don't care what anyone else says. And I know what it's from. But, I think it shows how strong you are. You survived ya know?" I say.
He steps closer to me and puts his hands on my waist. My hands go up to his neck.
"Ya think so?" He asks
"Oh Newt. I know so."
"Hmm" he says.
"Newt, don't we have the day off?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says.
"Wanna hang out? We can go to my hut to talk. It'll give us some privacy so the others don't tease us." I say.
"And we can cuddle." Newt says.
"Wow. Newt, second in command is a softie?" I ask.
He just blushes.
"Don't worry. I think it's cute. Cuddles sound amazinggggg right now." I say.
"Really?" He asks.
"Newt, I don't remember the last time I cuddled someone. And I really want to. And I want to cuddle with you." I say.
"I've liked you since I helped you out of that box." He says.
"I've liked you since you pulled me out of that box." I say.
He leans down and kisses my lips softly.
Newt's kiss is gentle and passionate. His lips chapped but sweet. His hands firm but careful.
It was the perfect combination and the perfect person.
"How about cuddling now yeah?" He asks after pulling away.
"Yeah." I say smiling at him.
"You can borrow the sweatshirt whenever. It looks really good on you babe."
And to think it all happened due to a sweatshirt.