Whitey Winn - Bake Sale

I had to have a bake sale today. I wasn't able to pay for my home and I would lose it if I didn't come up with the money anytime soon.
I hear a knock on my door as I'm sorting out all of my ingrediants.
"Come in!" I yell.
"Hello darlin'."
It was Whitey.
"Hello there Whitey, what are you up to?" I ask him.
"Just wanted to see if the pretty lady wanted any help with her baking." He tells me.
"Really?" I ask him.
He just nods.
"Thank you Whitey!" I exclaim.
I pull him into a tight hug and he hugs  back.
"What are we makin'?" He asks.
"Have you ever baked before Whitey?" I ask.
"Well, not exactly." He says.
I giggle and shake my head at him.
"Oh Whitey. That's alright. I'll teach you how to." I say.
He nods.
"We can start with cookies. Those will be the easiest." I say.
I look at the counter and see all the ingredients. I set aside the ones we won't need to use.
"Okay, so here's the flour. And the most important part is measuring. You have to follow the instructions perfectly or else they won't turn out. Alright Whitey?" I ask.
"I take orders fr the sheriff all day long honey. I don't think baking will be too hard." He says with a cocky smile.
"Whitey, it's not that easy. You may think it will be, but you'll learn." I say.
"Yeah, I'll learn how to do it. Don't worry about me darlin'"He says.
"Well, I wouldn't worry about you but I really don't need you burning down my kitchen Whitey!" I yell.
"I won't burn it down." He says.
"Whitey Winn, when's the last you cooked anything?" I ask.
"Well, uh, I can't remember an exact date." He says.
"Exactly. Let me show you how to do it and you can just help. I don't know if you can make it by yourself." I say.
"Alright I guess." He whines.
"Wash your hands. You gotta be clean making the cookies. I've gotta sell them." I say.
"Right." He says.
He washes his hands in the sink.
"When's the last time you took a bath Whitey? You look awfully clean." I ask.
"Last night actually. I knew I'd be seeing you today. I needed to look presentable." He says.
I blush.
"Well, that's good as you'll be workin' with food today Whitey." I say.
I give him a kiss on the cheek and show him how to bake.

"That wasn't so easy now, was it?" I ask him.
We had just finished and people would be here to buy the baked goods any minute now.
"It was if I'm being honest with you." He says.
"I warned you Whitey." I says giggling
"It was worth it. I got to spend time with you darlin'." He says.
"Aww, I'm glad I spent time with you too Whitey." I tell him.
He smiles at me.
"I know that you may lose your house, and I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in with me if you don't get enough. Even if you do get enough I don't want you to be worrying. So will you move in with me?" Whitey asks.
"Yes. I will." I say.
He smiles at me with a huge grin. He then pulls me into a tight hug and I hug back right away.
I bury my head into his chest and I don't pull away and he doesn't either.
"Whitey, I wanna stay like this forever, but I gotta get selling these. Then you could help me move in." I say.
"Of course." He says.
He pulls away.
"Want me to start packing while you sell everything?" Whitey asks.
"Yeah, that would be lovely. Thank you for everything, Whitey Winn." I say.
I kiss his cheek.
Little does he know, I've liked him since we were kids and we would be left to play together. The little kid crush never went away.

I had been selling my baked goods all day, and Whitey had been packing up all my stuff. I was sure he had moved half of it in already.
"Whitey?" I call out.
"Yeah?"
"I'm all done selling everything. Almost done?" I ask.
He nods.
"It's all in the house. It's a bit messy but I went and cleaned up a lot before moving your stuff in." Whitey says.
"Thank you Whitey. I don't what I would do without you." I tell him.
"Anything for you pretty lady." He says kissing my cheek.
"Where will I sleep?" I ask.
"Oh no." He says. "You can sleep in my bed. I guess I'll sleep on the couch." He says.
"Whitey, you can't do that. I'll take the couch." I say.
"No, it's uncomfortable." He says.
"That's even more reason for you to stay in your own bed, Whitey Winn." I say.
"Then you're sleeping in the bed with me." He says.
"Alright. As long as it stops you from sleeping on the couch." I say.
"Can we cuddle?" He asks.
I didn't know Whitey was a softie. My heart beats faster just thinking about cuddling him. The boy I've been in love with forever.
"Are you trying to flirt with me Whitey Winn?" I question.
"Maybe." He says with a sly smirk.
"Mhm." I say. "I think you are."
"Am I now, darlin'?" He asks.
"Oh, most definitely you are." I say.
"Do you mind at all?" He asks.
"No, I don't Whitey. I always liked you." I say, blushing madly.
"I always liked you too, pretty little lady." He says.
"I mean, I've been in love with you since we were kids." I say.
"I love you too." He says.
He presses a kiss to my lips and I kiss back.
"Ready to go home?" He asks.
My eyes water. My home was with Whitey. Where he was, that was where home was.
"Yeah, I'm ready to go home." I say.
"Alright, let's go darlin'." Whitey says.
He drags me to his house impatiently, and wanting to get me there quickly. He picks me up bridal style and carries me home.
When we get home, he tosses me on the bed and leans over me.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey." I giggle.
He attaches his lips to mine and kisses me passionately. Our lips perfectly moving together. His arms supporting his weight and his hands on my cheeks.
My hands were on his neck, one was playing with his hair.
He moves his hands to my waist and slides his hands under my shirt running his hands up and down my sides.
I move a hand to his back and pull him over me more and he pulls away and tugs on my shirt to ask if he can, and I simply just nod.

We lay there next to each other after what we had just done. It had been a new experience for the both of us.
"Hey." Whitey says and grabs my hand.
He runs his thumb on the back of my hand.
"Hey." I say.
"Was it alright?" He asks.
"Yes, Whitey. It was great." I say.
He had been worried about my enjoyment the whole time. He really was a gentleman.
"Can we uh, cuddle now?" He asks.
"Of course we can." I say. "Whitey Winn, what kinda question is that?" I ask.
"A question." He says.
"I'll give you that." I say and cuddle up to him.
He wraps his arms around me and we lay like that for a while in silence. Perfectly fine.
"Ya know, I loved you since we were five." Whitey says.
"When I was four?" I ask.
We had a one year age gap between us.
"Yeah. When did you realize you loved me?" Whitey asks.
"When I was six." I say.
He chuckled and pulls me closer to him.
"I'm glad you love me." Whitey says, looking into my eyes.
"I'm glad you love me too Whitey." I say.
He smiles at me.
"Whitey, I love you. I'm glad I told you." I say.
"I'm glad you told me." Whitey says.
This was perfect.
I was with my deputy.
Forever and always.