Travelling

We arrive at the airport and paparazzis and fans are storming at us. Our bodyguards have a lot of work to keep us safe.
I love our fans but I tend to get bad anxiety whenever I am being in the middle of a big crowd.
I cling onto my bodyguard and Yoongi is behind me holding my hand because he knows how I feel in this moment.

Finally on the plane I sit next to RM and watch a movie. We are going to Thailand for some buisness but also some relax time. I love the sea so I am really excited for that. "
After half an hour on the plane I fall asleep on Namjoons shoulder.

I suddenly wake up because Namjoon jumps up off his seat and yells something.
"Oh no! Please no! Where is it?!..... Oh thank god I have it."
"What the hell Namjoon?!" I am still confused from sleeping.
"Oh sorry Y/N, I thought I lost my passport again. But I didn't."
Yoongi mumbles also half asleep "I would beat the shit out if you if that happend again."
"No need to be so rude. I have it." Namjoon says and sits back down.
"Are you excited for the crabs there?" "Yes! You can't imagine. I am so excited for my little friends."
I chuckle at his cuteness.

Finally the plane lands and we arrive Thailand savely.
We were put into a huge house with two separate house parts.
Namjoon, Jimin, V and Jungkook are on the left side and Jhope, Jin, Suga and I are on the right side.

Later in our livingroom on the right side of the house.

I make a cute voice "Yoongi! Can we watch a movie and cuddle?"

I am very clingy towards Yoongi for some reason and he doesn't seem to bother much. It was like that ever since we met.

Yoongi sighs and sits on the couch next to me. "Okay, what do you want to watch?"
"Hmmm... Harry Potter?"
"Ugh! Again?"
I pout and say "Okay... you choose."
Yoongi stands up, goes to the kitchen and says "Not the last one okay?"
He always gives in when I wanna watch Harry Potter because I he knows that I love it so much.
I yell out to the others "Boys! Do you want to watch Harry Potter with us?!"
Namjoon and Jhope yell back from upstairs "No! Thank you. Another time!"
Yoongi comes back from the kitchen with popcorn and wine.
I clap my hands in excitement.
I take the bowl of popcorn and start eating after I started the movie. Yoongi pours us wine and puts a blanket over us.
I always like leaning onto his shoulder.
We are getting drunk an we fall asleep after a while.

I am waking up because Yoongi is holding me so tight, that I am way too warm

I am waking up because Yoongi is holding me so tight, that I am way too warm. I try to loosen his hug but he wont let go of me.
I try to wiggle my way out when I hear him growl "Don't!"
"I am way too warm, please let go of me."
He lets go and I walk to my room.
Before I even reach it I get pulled back by Yoongi.
"Aua! What are you doing?!"
"Why are you going to your room now?" He is still holding my arm.
"I want to sleep. Whats wrong with you?"
"I want to cuddle some more." He looks at me with his cute puppy eyes. How am I supposed to say no to this?

 How am I supposed to say no to this?