🔞

I come home late after recording the last bits of my new mixtape.
I try to be as quiet as possible when I sneak into the kitchen to get some food. I cut some break and lay some cheese on it when suddenly two hands grab my waist from behind and I feel kisses on my neck.
"OH!"
"I missed you so much today. I didn't even see you the whole day. I daydreamt about you allday." Yoongi says while tightening his grip on my waist.
"I missed you too." I can feel his hard member pocking at my butt. He grinds himself on my butt and starts moaning. He turns me around and looks me in the eyes "You look beautiful." He pecks my lips. I grab his precous face and kiss him slowly. He pushes me against the kitchen counter and kisses me more.
He lifts me up to sit on the counter and he stands between my legs while kissing me and massaging my breasts.

"Uhhh

"Uhhh." Comes from me.
He smirks and bites my lips.
"Shouldn't we go in our bedroom Yoongi?" I ask him but he says "No. I want it here."
He rips open my shirt and throws it on the floor followed by my bra. He kisses my boobs and bites on my neck and ears. I start moaning but he suddenly puts one hand on my mouth "Shhh. Don't make any sound. I wonder if you can do it. Let's try."
I try to hold in my moans even to he usually really likes me being loud.
He pulls his pants down then mine. He stands inbetween my legs and places himself at my entrance. Without a warning he pushes himself in and I gasp. He looks mad.
"One more sound and you will be spanked." He says with so much lust in his eyes. I nod and hold one hand on my mouth to control my sounds.
He goes fast right away and slapping sounds can be heard. I pull on his hair and throw my head back in pleasure. He can't hold back his moans anymore. I can feel he is close but he suddenly pulls out and says "Ride me!"
I gulp and jump off the counter to sit on Yoongi who sat down against the fridge.
I sit on him and let myself glide down on him.
It is really hard to not making any sounds when it is that good.
He supports my movement by holding my waist. He hits my g point and I yell "Fuck! Ahh" when he suddenly spanks my ass really hard.
"What did I tell you? No sound or you will get punished."
I nod and continue riding him until his eyes roll back.
I can feel my orgasm building up and I become really tight which makes Yoongi moan out loud. "Ugh! Shit. I coming" he says and we release our orgasms almost at the same time. I bite on my fingers to contain my moans but I fail. My whole body shakes at that orgasm and and I breath heavily.
I climb off him and he turns me around so my butt is in his direction
"Five slaps for not being obedient."
He slaps my but really hard and I gasp everytime a clapping sound is heard. After five slaps he kisses my butt and says "Will you be obedient the next time? You are allowed to speak now."
"Yes. I want to be a good girl." I say while biting my lips seductivly. He smiles and kisses my lips. My heart skips a beat at that smile and I say       "I love you Min Yoongi." Even tho I am a little scared of  his reaction.
He looks at me with big eyes and he says "I know. I love you too." He kisses me, picks me up and carries me to our bed and we go to sleep while cuddling.