Jealousy?

We are at dance practice and a new choreographer walks in.
The jaw of every band member drops including mine.
The new choreographer is a beautiful young woman with hair reaching to her butt, she tied it up in a high ponytail. She is wearing a croptop and tight leggings.
She introduces herself to us "Hi, my name is Areum and I created a choreo for your new song."
We introduce ourselfs as well and start with the training.
She goes over to Yoongi and touches his hips. "You are way to stiff. You need to relax." She is massaging his shoulders.
I look over and fake smile at them. Someone suddenly grabs me and lifts me over his shoulder.
"Hey!" I yell out in surprise.
"You look like you need a little bit fun." Jungkook says while slaping my ass a couple of times.
I laugh hysterically at his sillyness.
Areum comes over to us and says in a strict tone "This is not kindergarten. You need to learn that choreo. We are at work."
Jungkook pouts and lets me down again.
He whispers to me "I don't like her. She is not fun."
"I don't like her either." I tell him and look over to Yoongi who is very focused on Areums butt.
I roll my eyes and try to focus on our dance.
After like two hours of dancing we decide to have a little break. I go over to my waterbottle and drink from it.
Yoongi approaches me and says "Do you want to watch a movie and cuddle when we come home?"
I roll my eyes at him and walk towards Jin to talk to him.
Yoongi walks after me and asks "Is there a problem?" I turn to him and reassure him "No. Why?"
"Because you don't answer my questions and you look really annoyed."
"I am not annoyed. Just tired from dancing." I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
He looks at me with disbelief and smirks. "Ahh. Haha. You are jealous as fuck." I widen my eyes and say "Eh?! No! Why would I be?"
"Because of our hot choreographer. Haha." He boops my nose and laughs.
"Agh! You are an idiot Min Yoongi." I stump my feet and walk away from him.
Jhope is approaching me and says "If he is teasing you, you should tease him. Don't you think?"
I smirk at Hobi and start dancing with him really tight. I can see Yoongi watching us through the mirror laughing.
*hmmm, that doesn't work.*
Suddenly Woosung comes in and asks for my notes for his new song I helpt him with, a while ago.
*showtime*
I run over to Woosung to give him my notes. I touch his arm lightly and smile at him. He thanks me and walks out again. We are still friends after all.
I look over to Yoongi who is sitting on the floor now, tying his shoes.

Maybe I shouldn't make him jealous with Woosung. I don't want them to fight again. Yoongis precious face got hurt pretty bad back then.

I sit next to him but he wants to stand up and leave. I am holding him down by his shirt.
"Don't leave me! Please, come back!" I yell at him ovedramatic in a funny way.
He can't help but to smile. He leans to me and says in my ear "Don't try to make me jealous. You will regret it. "Then don't drool over this woman." I say in a low voice.
Yoongi once again laughs at me "You are so cute when you are jealous." He ruffles through my hair.
I slap his hand away and yell "I am not jealous!"