Yoongis day off

The day has come, where Yoongi and Jungkook, get their day off because they won the last Run Bts episode.
Jungkook decided to visit his brother and they are going in a waterpark in Seoul.
Yoongi booked a hotelroom and massages for two but our manager told him "You can't take Y/N with you. Only you and Jungkook get the day off."
Yoongi laughs and tells him "As far as I remember was the price, a day off with everything we like. Y/N is someone I like. So she is coming with me."
Our manager looks at him and knows he is right. "Hm. Fine, whatever."

Yoongi and I are driving to a luxus hotel in Seoul. After we got a massage we decided to do a Vlive.

I am still in on the toilet when I hear Yoongi talking with armys on vlive

I suddenly hit my knee on the sink "Au!"
Yoongi laughs and yells "What are you doing in there?!"

The coments are going wild
"Who is there!?"
"Does he have a girlfriend???!!"
"Y/N!!"
"Who is it???"

I walk out of the toilet and sit next to Yoongi. "I hit my knee..."
Yoongi rolls his eyes and laughs. "She is worse than RM guys."
"That is not true!" I protest and laugh.

"Do you guys share a hotelroom?"
"Are you dating?"
"Yes! SuY/N is real 💜!"
"Where are the others?"

Yoongi tells them "The others are in our dorm. Y/N and I won a challenge and we got a day off and we had the same plans."
I tell them "We are having room service soon and then I will go back to my room. We orderd black noodles and steak and all the good stuff."

"Omg! Yoongi looks so cute when he listens to Y/N.💜"
"He is defenetly in love."

Yoongi stares at me while I talk and I turn to him and ask "Right, Yoongi?"
"Yes, I love steak."

I look at him and start laughing

I look at him and start laughing. "What is that face you are making!?" I hit him and laugh.

The comments are almost only about how cute we are. But we are trying not to be suspicous.
I look at my phone and smile "Awwwe Jungkookie just send me a picture of him laying in the pool. Look guys." I show my phone to the camera.

"Jungkook💜🐰! Sweet bunny!""He is so precious💜💜💜!" "Does he have a day off as well?" "Where is he?"

"He is so precious💜💜💜!"
"Does he have a day off as well?"
"Where is he?"

Yoongi tells them "We were in the same team. He has a day off as well."
"Yes he is more of an adrenalin junkie then us."

After like 50 minutes of streaming Yoongi tells me "I am tired. We should turn off the vlive."
I look at him and I know that he is horny as fuck.
"Okay guys, it is pretty late so we are going to bed soon. Bye!" We wave our fans goodbye and turn off the vlive.
As soon as the stream is off Yoongi starts kissing me hungrily.