Explosion

We are going to a red carpet event but I have to go with Woosung and not with my group. We are brought there seperately.
I am wearing a beautiful dress with lots flowers on it.

Woosung and I are standing infront of the paparazzi and pose

"Look over here!" "Kiss!" "Y/N!"
They yell at us and Woosung holds my waist and we smile into the cameras.
The rest of my group arrives and they stand like 2 meter away from Woosung and me.
I look over and smile. I want to move to there direction but my manager stops me.
"You have to go to the next room with Woosung now."
I look at him irritated. "I am a member of Bts. And I want to be with my group."
He keeps on telling me not to go there when RM suddenly interrupts us.      "Y/N, come to us." I ignore my manager and go over to the boys.
I stand in the middle of them next to RM and Jungkook.

We take some pictures and I want to walk back to Woosung, to go to the next room like they told me but Yoongi grabs my wrist and whispers

We take some pictures and I want to walk back to Woosung, to go to the next room like they told me but Yoongi grabs my wrist and whispers. "Don't let him touch you. I see you. When I see that you let him touch you, you will be punished."
I swallow my saliva and I kinda feel turned on by his jealousy and dominance. "Y/N! You look beautiful by the way." Yoongi says.
"And you are looking fine as hell." I tell him before I walk to the next room with Woosung.

In there are lots of cameras and famous people.
Woosung pulls me to an interview. The question is "Tell us your love story. When did you realize you are in love?"
Woosung answers for me and says while holding my hand "We thought about a collab and when me met, I just instantly fell for her. She is so beautiful."
"And for you Y/N? Did you fall for him as well at first sight?"
"Yes, there was this instant connection between us. I am so happy I found him." *I wanna vomit*
"Y/N, your fans are a little upset because of you dating Woosung. There are even rumors you will leave Bts for him. What can you tell us about that?"
"I will never leave B...." my manager suddenly tells the reporter "No more questions, thank you."
My manager drags me away from the reporters. "What are you doing?!" I ask him.
"You are not supposed to talk about Bts."
"I am a member of Bts! What do you mean I can't talk about Bts! It is my group!"
Woosung touches my arm and tells me "Calm down baby."
I pull away from him and yell "DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" All cameras are now focused on us.
My manager pulls my arm and drags me to the back where no cameras are.
"We didn't want to tell you yet but..."
"TELL ME WHAT?!"
"Your boss is thinking about if you should better leave Bts. I am sorry." He looks down.
"YOU THOUGHT, IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, TO SEND ME TO A RED CARPET EVENT WHERE THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF REPORTERS AND NOT TO TELL ME I MIGHT GET KICKED OUT OF BTS!!!"
My head is about to explode, I am boiling. I am grabbing my manager by his collar and yell at him.
My security men drag me out there through out the backdoor but some paparzzi still take pictures of me leaving with a bright red head and tears in my eyes.