🔞 Kinky

I walk into Yoongis room and let myself fall onto his bed.
"Ahh!" Yoongi yells out from under his blanket.
I lift up his blanket and start tickleing him.
"AHHH! Are you crazy?!" He yells.
He looks at me and says "Shit!? Did you drink?"
I nod my head yes and come closer to his face to kiss him.
"Y/N! I will get drunk just by kissing you. You taste so much like Soju."
"Yoongi, I wnt you." I kiss on his neck.
He pushes me off and says "Why don't you go to your other boyfriend?"
"I knda lke you being jealous. It turns me on to be honst."
I start sucking and biting on his neck and I can hear his soft moans.
He suddenly grabs me and pushes me down on the matress. He is holding my hand above my head. He lays inbetween my legs and bites my ear.
I push my center up to signal him how much I want him. I can tell he is already getting hard. He undresses me and turns me on my belly and ties my hands behind my back with a rope he got from under his bed.

"Do you really want this?" He asks

"Yes, please daddy!"
He laughs and says "Daddy? Really?"
I can hear him undressing. He comes down to my neck and whispers in my ear "This will hurt."
He incerts himself forcefully into me and starts thrusting while holding my tied arms. I yell out in pain and after a few thrusts, Yoongi stands up and gets a tie. He puts it in my mouth and ties it on the back of my head.
He goes back to fucking me hard.
I start moaning after the pain gets bearable. Yoongi can hear my moans through the tie fabric.
After a while of fucking me from behind he pulls out and cums on my back. "Ahhh fuck!" I can feel his cum on my back and he stands up to clean me with a tissue.
He unties my arms and removes the tie from my mouth.
I breathe heavily and he turns me on my back again. He takes the rope to tie my hands on his bed.
He takes his tie and puts it over my eyes before he goes down on me. I can feel his talented tounge on my core and I become a moaning mess. "Fuck, Yoongi, yes!"
He stands up and I can hear him turning on a vibrator. He lays inbetween my legs and incerts the vibrator into my pussy. "Ughhh!" I arch my back.
He fucks me hard with the toy and I wanna close my legs because of the sensation I am feeling. Yoongi forces my legs open and he turns the vibrator on high. He fucks me with it until I cum hard on it. "FUCK! Uhhhh!"
He pulls the toy out and starts licking me clean. I whimper under his touch.
He comes up to my face and loosens the tie on my eyes. He smirks at me and pecks my lips. "I didn't know you are that kinky. I like it." He kisses my lips again and loosens the ropes on my hands. I look down on my wrists and see red stripes.
Yoongi hold my hands and kisses the redness on my wrists.
"Are you okay?" He asks me.
I nod my head yes and I smile at him. I cup his face and kiss him. "I am tired now. We should go to sleep." He nods and we cuddle up nacked under the blanket.