Truth or dare

I am laying on the couch with Jungkook and Taehyung. We are on our phones and the Tv is playing in the background.
Tae turns to me and says "Have you seen the news about you and Woosung officially dating now?"
"No...*sigh*. What does it say?"
"I will read it to you. 'Bts member Y/N is now officially dating "the rose" singer Woosung.' I am not going to read the fan comments underneath to you."
"Is it that bad?" Jungkook asks.
"Pretty bad..."
"God! What am I going to do now?! My fans AND Yoongi hate me. *sigh*"
I let myself fall back on the couch.
"Most comments are actually about you and Yoongi..." Tae shows me his phone but I look away.
"When did my life become so complicated?" I ask and cuddle into Tae.

Woosung and I haven't even kissed after what we did weeks ago. He was supposed to just stay for 2 months but I think he will stay longer because of our fake relationship now.
We have to meet at cafes and walk hand in hand on the street. I wanna vomit everytime I have to act like I am in love with him. I like him but I like Yoongi way more and I miss him really bad. He is still pissed at me and now he invites girls over more often.
He wants me to be pissed as well.

Pdmim's plan is kinda working because Woosungs music gets more views lately but the hate under Bts's videos increased alot.
It has been 2 months of "dating" Woosung but it feels like forever. I want this to be over soon or else I am losing my sanity.

The Maknae line including me decided to have some drinks and forget about everything for atleast an evening.

We are drinking and having a lot of fun when we decided to play truth or dare

"Y/N. Truth or dare?" Jimin says.
"Dare" I look at him with devlish eyes.
"Kiss our maknae." Jimin smirkes.
"Where?"
"On the lips, for 10 seconds."
"But our baby is too pure for shit like that." I say while laughing.
I look over to Kookie and he is as red as a tomato. Everybody laughs and I scoot closer to Jungkook. He swallows and looks at me a little scared.
"Are you okay with this Jungkookie?" I ask but Jimin says "It doesn't matter if he is okay with this, it is your dare Y/N."
"Okay, okay, chill!" I laugh and grab Jungkooks face and kiss him for 10 seconds.
Jimin and Tae are clearly enjoying it.
"Okay TaeTae. Your turn. Truth or dare?" I ask.
"Truth."
"Hmmm.... Have you ever done anything sexual with another band member?"
Tae widens his eyes and he isn't sure of what to answer.
"Ähhhmmm... honestly.... kind of... I mean I am not sure."
"Eh? How can you not be sure?" I am extremly curious right now.
"Tell us!" Jimin yells.
"Jungkook and I watched porn together. He asked me about something and... I mean I... I don't know. *sigh*"
I look over to Jungkook who turned so red I was worried he would explode.
"Okay... I said 'touch it' to him. And he did."
"Did you both like it?" Jimin asks with a huge grin on his face.
"Can we continue the game now?" Jungkook says while scratching his head.
"Okay fine. Truth or dare?" I ask.
"Truth."
"Have you ever thought about Y/N naked?" Tae asks.
"Have you?" I ask excited because I am very curious of how the boys see me.
"Yes I have. And Y/N, you are a really great kisser.
"Oh thank you baby." I ruffle my hands through his hair.
"Jiminie, your turn. What do you choose?"
"Dare of course." He says confident.
Jungkook thinks for a second and tells him "Go to Yoongis room and tell him Y/N confessed her fellings for you."
"NO! I do not want my Jiminie to die. That would be too mean. I didn't know you had that devlish side in you Mr. Jeon." I say with a big smile on my face.

" I say with a big smile on my face