Jin

Jin and I locked ourselfs in the bathroom of his hotelroom to dye his hair.

I am wearing gloves and I mix the purple color in a bowl. "If I mess this up, it is still your fault."
"How is is my fault if you mess up?" Jin asks with a louder voice.
"Because you are pushing me to play against the rules."
"Uhhhh... Just dye my hair now please."
I roll my eyes and put some music on before I slam the purple dye on Jins already bleached head.
We sing to blackbears songs and have a lot of fun while ruining Jins hair.
I am done dyeing his his hair and we took some pictures of the process.

"Hahaha you look so funny!" I hold my belly while laughing at him

"I still look handsome! Don't you think?"
"Of course! You always look handsome. But it still looks pretty funny to be honest." I still laugh at his sillyness.
"We should rinse the color out and blow dry it." He says.
"May I style it as well?"
"Sure."
I am finished and tell him "I will take a picture of you now. Act like a model."
He poses and I take the picture.

"Wow! Mr

"Wow! Mr. World wide handsome!"
"Let me see."
He looks at the picture and says "Wow I really look great with purple hair. We should dye your hair as well."
I look at him and laugh. "Yeah you do, and I have to ask my stylist about this first. You can do whatever you want, you own Jinhit."
He laughs with his windshield wipe laugh. "You are right. You shouldn't do anything that is against the rules right now. And don't worry, I won't tell them you dyed my hair."
"I know, thank you."
"Hey do you wanna go out and get some kawaii stuff?" He asks.
"Yes! I'd love to. Let's go!"

Jin and I walk on the streets of Tokyo and we see a super cute shop with kawaii dresses. "I want to bye a dress Jinnie."
We walk in there and I try on some dresses and the employees help me with my styling.

"You look like a doll Y/N! Would you go outside like that?" Jin asks me joyful

"I love it! Yes, I want to wear it on the street."
I thank the employees and pay for my new outfit.
We walk on the street and I tell Jin in my aegyo voice "I am super hungry oppa!"
He laughs and tells me "Plase don't do that voice in that outfit. I can't recognize you anymore. It is scary."
We walk to a streetfood stand and eat some Hashimaki which is super  delicious.
We don't get recognized because I am wearing my new outfit with wig and mask. Jin is also masked and he wears a hat as well.
We are having a lot of fun when Yoongi calls me.

"Hello?"
"Where are you, I am hungry and I wanted to eat something with you."
"Oh I am out with Jin. I am sorry, I already ate."
"Ah okay. Will you guys come back soon?"
"I think so, we did everything we wanted."
"Okay, see you, bye."
"Bye."

I turn to Jin and tell him "We should go back to the hotel."

Back at the hotel I am knocking on Yoongis door still in my new outfit. I am dying to see his reaction. He opens the door and looks at me like that.