Chapter 9:

2 period hurt because Alex was always behind me. Staring widely at me. I never moved nor even talked. The rest of the day was as usual. I never had a class with Liam. He was such a good friend to have.

After school, I was so ready to get out of here. I stood outside waiting on everyone to get out of my way. "Hey twinkle toes." Liam touched my shoulder. "Hey Liam." I laughed. "So movies?" he poked. "I've decided after a very long day of thinking that, if love to go see a movie with my friend." I smiled widely.

"Can you invite your friends?" I asked.
"Sure. You mean Harry and Niall and Zayn and Louis?" I didn't recall there being four other boys. "Yeah, them." I nodded. I then left Liam to be with his friends while I found my car.

I drove home with terrible thoughts like, what if I did kill myself. Or what if Liam didn't find me?

As soon as I got home, my mom was in the kitchen. "Hey mom." I piled up to my room. "Hey honey. Look, I was thinking we could invite Alex and his parents over for dinner. Tonight." my heart stopped.

"I'm busy tonight, mom. With a friend." I say over the upstairs balcony. She comes into sight, her dark brown hair up in a bun and her green eyes staring back at me. "Okay then. Tomorrow night and no excuses." she demands.

"Call him tonight and let him know." I shake a little from the thought of me calling him. I go into my room and state at my phone. "I need to get a shower first." i jump up and go into my bathroom for an hour long shower. It relaxed my mind a lot.

I then went back into my room. I got a text, from Liam.
Hey twinkle toes. The boys and I are gonna be at the Malco Theater at 9. See you there.
I smile at twinkle toes. But what was I gonna wear? I rush into my closet and pick out a dress. It came to my knees and was white lace with blue edges. Or borders. I slipped on some white heels and redid my makeup. This time I did it like blondie.

I curled my hair as big curls and pinned back my bangs. I was finally ready. I grabbed my phone to check the time. Only 8:10. Ughh. I went downstairs and my mom admired me. "You look so cute! Where are you going?"
"The movies, with some friends." I smile and head back upstairs. I glare at my phone.

I grabbed it and dialed Alex. "Hello?"
"Alex, hi."
"Oh, hey. Crissy."
"Yeah. It's me. My mom wants to have dinner with your parents tomorrow night. I couldn't tell her about- that we are- not like- well just the thing." I stuttered. "Right? I dunno I'll talk to them. They don't know I'm dating Hannah so I'll see." he mumbled.

"Okay. Bye."