Chapter 27:

I picked at my nails and hear the car outside crank up. This was impossible, one little text ticked him off. What did the rest of it say? I grab my phone off the bed.
"Have you told Liam that you are cheating on him? I can't wait for his reaction, he's only a weak coward. Anyways luv you and txt me back."
My jaw drops.

I feel my heart pound with anger. I throw my phone hard against the wall. Hoping it broke Alex's message. Or even better, his heart. I walk to the window and watch his car speed away. I hit my head against the window and feel the cold against my forehead.

I feel an emotion of fury, sadness, and depression wave over me. My door opens. I spin around and Marie stands in the doorway. "What's wrong? Liam just walked out, no words." she closes the door and sits beside me. "Everything." I say shortly.

"What does that mean?" she rubbed her hand up and down my back. "It means that someone is ruining my life. So everything is falling apart." I cry. "But I'm done with it. I'm done with it all." I stand and grab my keys.

I leave my room and stomp downstairs. Dillon stood there, glaring at me. "What's your problem?" he asks. I don't answer and push past him. I sling open the door and slam it back. I get into my car and start it. I was feeling so many emotions, I couldn't breath.

I fly down the road, burning rubber. My tears still hot and rushing down my face. My teeth still grinding. My eyes locked on the road. My hair was messy and flying back from the AC. I see Alex's house and come to a complete stop.

His parents weren't home so I get out and go down the driveway. The sky was turning pink and getting darker. My shadow followed me, as mad as I was. I come to the door and clench my fist. I swing back and pound hardly on his door.

It took only a few seconds for the door to open and his tall figure to start examining me. "Got my text?" he smirked. "Alex. Obviously you didn't understand my message at lunch. I'm DONE with you. D-O-N-E. That means I never want to see you again. I don't want to hear from you again." I breath loudly.

His smirk turns into a frown. I take my clench fist and unravel it into a very furious hand. "You are ruining my life. Don't think just because you get Liam away from me, you'll have me. It's not like that Alex. I will always love Liam-" I stop. Did I just say love Liam?

Alex stands blankly. "Well see if I can't have you, nobody should." he says with a no expression face. "No, it's not like that either. But you're just too stupid to see the truth. You are the coward and if you ever try to speak to me again, I'm taking this case to court."

"Oh yeah. What are you gonna say, 'my boyfriend argued with me'?" he laughed. "No I'll say my ex boyfriend abused me almost to death. And now won't leave me alone." I smile wickedly and turn around. I trot off with great victory. But now, I needed to talk to Liam.

I remember I don't have my phone so I get in my car and know exactly where I'm going. I fiercely leave my neighborhood and go off to Liam's apartment.