Chapter 12:

All jaws dropped except Liam's. He just stood there, smirking. "Where do I-" Louis and Niall hurried to me and fixed me under a blanket on their futon.

They both took the spaces beside me. "Xbox anyone?" Liam and Zayn waved many xbox controllers around. "I'll play!" I took a controller, same with the other boys.

"Okay but what game?" Louis asked. "Mario cart!" Liam dug through the game cases. He slipped it in and started it. "I'll be princess peach!" I called and pressed a button to claim mine. Liam was Mario. Louis was Luigi. Niall was King Kong. Zayn was a mushroom. Harry, who sat in my lap, was some weird guy.

"Let's go!" Liam pressed start and we began. "How is a girl beating us?!?" Louis protested. I smiled, because I secretly had practice from my three older brothers.

I turned off my controller and lay down on Louis's shoulder. "Aww. It loves me!" he laughed. I then fell asleep gently.

I woke up laying across Liam's lap. Louis was now being my foot cushion and Harry was behind me, snuggled up. Zayn was resting his hand on my shoulder from the floor and Niall was in front of me. I felt squished, by love. Hah. I laughed a little and realized that Niall was awake.

"Hey, love." his Irish accent was raspy. I smiled, "Hey, Niall." He turned to face me, his warm body pressed against mine. "What's this?" he caught and eye of my bruise on my arm. "Nothing- well I guess it is something, it's from Alex."

Niall nodded. "I'm sorry he did that to you." Liam whispered. I jumped a little and looked up. "But your safe now." Liam set his hand on my other shoulder. I closed my eyes back. "I am too." I whispered back.

"Anyone in the mood for breakfast?" Zayn popped up. "Duh." Niall laughed and followed Zayn to the kitchen. "Now we need to wake up Harry." Louis smirked. We all smiled and jumped up. We took pillows and began waylaying them at Harry. "Stop stop stop!" Harry held his hands up in surrender.

Liam grabbed my waist and forced me to their balcony. "Liam!" I laughed. "C'mon." he pushed me out there with him. The sky was pinkish and we were about 4 stories up. "W-woah." I stutter.

"Yeah. I like to come out here a lot." he put his arm around me. I pushed my hair back and looked up at him. "I'm glad I met you, Liam James Payne." I giggle. "I'm glad I met you, Crissy Angel Bradford." he raised his eyebrows.

"Well I wish it was like this all the time." I whispered. He nodded, "Me too twinkle toes."

"Crissy! Somebody wants to meet you!" Louis shouted. I turned and saw a blonde headed girl in the doorway. Zayn's sister. "Hi!" she smiled and set her purse down. "I heard you're moving in!?" she joined us on the balcony.

"Uh...not that I know of?" I laugh. She frowned and looked back at Zayn. "Well if you did, it be nice to have another girl living here." she took my hand and led me to another room. Leaving Liam out on the balcony. "By the way, I'm Zoe." she shook my hand before entering the room.