Chapter 28:

I let my anger calm down and I knock on the door. Zayn answers. "Hey. In guessing you want to speak to Liam?" he shrugs. "Please." I reply and walk inside. I toss my keys on the couch and see Liam's figure on the balcony. Zayn cut off back into one of the bedrooms.

I walk carefully towards him. "Liam," I say with a gentle voice. He jumps a little but doesn't turn around. "When were you going to tell me you went back to him?" he asks immediately.

"Right after I tell you that he only did that because he knew you were over. Liam, he thinks that if he can't have me, no one can. But that's not the truth. I told him next time he touches me I'm taking it to court." I explain.

"Because honestly, right now, no one in my life means more to me then you." I say with watery pupils. He finally turns around. His face was dreadful. "I thought you were gone. I thought you'd be out of my life forever, I thought I had...lost you." Liam mumbles.

Just like that, he rolls his sleeve back to show me the scars where he cut himself. "Liam..." I gasp and cover my mouth.

I hug him tight and don't want to let go. "Don't you ever hurt yourself because of me. Do you understand that?" I whisper. "Yes." he puts his arms around me. "I'm so sorry." a tear forces it's way onto Liam's shoulder.

I step out of the hug and roll his sleeve back down, I couldn't stand to see that. His brown eyes were filled with sorrow and pain. Like a cry for help. His hair was messy and pushed back into a snapback. "I feel like a coward." he murmurs. "Why?"
"Because I'm the one supposed to be helping you." he sighed. I out my hand on his houlder.

"Hey, it's my turn to be the hero." I say with a smile. He smiles back and takes my hand. "C'mon." he drags me out the door and to my car. "Get in." he takes my keys and motions me to get in the passenger seat.

"What are we doing?" I laugh. "You'll see." he smirks. My heart drops with fear but yet excitement. He starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot. He gets on the highway and I see different cars zooming by. I see a large building, the mall. "We are going to the mall." he drives quickly into the parking lot.

"You are crazy. I haven't been to the mall since I was 12." I laugh. "Exactly." he winks and gets out. I follow him into the entrance. First I see Foot Locker, Justice, Hollister, and Rack Room. "I know you like Hollister." he takes my hand and tugs me to Hollister.

They have a lot of cute clothes but one thing catches my eyes. Two sweatshirts that say, "He's my best friend>" "She's my best friend <"

"Liam! These are so cute." I show him the sweatshirts. "Let's get them." he buys two and heads to the register. After we pay, we go to the food court. "Cotton candy." he spots. We rush to the cotton candy line and he desperately waits with me.