Chapter 19:

"Crissy. Oh. Um. Hey." he says going from a oh-my-gosh-you're-okay tone to keep-it-cool. I feel my eyes begin to sting then make a blurry wall over my pupils. I blink and one tears escapes. "Yeah. I wanted to say it wasn't your fault. I may not know what happened but my brother told me."

"Dillon?" he asks. I nod and say yes. "Oh, he hates me now." Liam mumbles. I frown. My attention turns to Dillon. Frustration in his eyes. "I don't think he does. I'll talk to you late-tomorrow." I correct myself. "okay bye twinkle-" he stops. Twinkle? "I mean Crissy." he coughs.

I end the call with a strange feeling. By the time I end it, we are in a driveway. Against a tall house with many windows and Christmas lights strung around inside. "Welcome home." Dillon sighs and gets out of the car. I follow his steps and feel a cold breeze against my body.

We reach the white wooden door and he pulls out a keyring. He finds the correct key then jabs it into the lock. After a few seconds, the door splits open. I see a staircase and and a dining room. The staircase to my left and dining room to my right.

in between them was a narrow hallway. Many pictures and candles on little tables. I follow him through the hallway into a bigger room with a couch and a TV. From here to my right, I could see the bar from the kitchen. To the left was another short hall.

He leads me down that one until we shortly run into another door. He opens it without care. I see a giant bed with two nightstands on each side. In front was a large dresser with a TV. I go with Dillon into the room and see the light flick on. Everything was brighter now.

I turn to see Dillion's hand on the switch. He let's go and tosses his bag onto the bed. "Who's room is this?" I ask while dazing at pictures hanging on the wall. He chuckles a little through tears. "I can't believe you literally lost all memory." he joins me at examining pictures.

"Who's this little girl? Is that....me?" I ask with confusion. He grins. "Yes, that's you as a flower girl for mom's second wedding." I take my focus off the picture and look at Dillon. "Second?" I repeat. He nods.

"Mom got divorced to dad and a few years ago remarried to Tyson." he sighs and rolls his eyes when he mentions Tyson. "Is Tyson mean?" I ask while moving on to another picture. "No, not that mean. Just...well he has an attitude." he states.

"Oh by the way, this is mom's room." he adds. I nod and finish glaring at pictures. I then follow him out of the hallway and up the stairs. You walk by a balcony and see 4 doors. 2 on each wall. "Yours is here." he leads me to the last door on the left.

He flings it open and I immediately feel something in my brain. Not exactly memory returning but just a shock of 'hey I've been here!'. There's a snow white bed with pretty white and grey pillows. The carpet felt good to my feet. There was also a desk and a computer.

A dresser, a TV, two nightstands, a chandelier, a full-sized mirror and a bookshelf. I walk in and sit on the bed. "I like it." I murmur. Dillon cracks a grin and leaves the room. "Night!" he shouts. "Night." I reply.

I stand up and go to the mirror. A gasp escapes my mouth. The girl in the picture couldn't have been me. I'm tall with this silky brown hair. Naturally wavy. My eyes are this deep sea blue and my lips are not thin, but not thick. My nose is perfectly aligned with the rest of my face.

I have a down the middle part in my hair and it's ombre with blonde. The gown was swallowing me. I blink a few times, letting my long eyelashes sweep over my skin. I see a tall skinny door so I open it. Clothes, shoes, belts, scarfs. Everything! I walk in and admire all the stuff.

I find an old jersey hanging in the back of my closet and I grab it. Then find some gym shorts. I take those as well. I walk quickly back into the bedroom. I set the jersey down and the shorts.