Chapter 15:

Liam swung around on my bed and I joined him. The sky grew darker and my lights were the only thing lighting up my side. "I'll be back in a sec! Going to get food!" Zoe yelled and shut the door.

I lay my head on Liam's shoulder. "What did you say you loved about me most?" I asked. He sighed, we were both laying down now. "Just the way that you live life. You've been beaten and abused but yet you get up with a smile every single day." I lay my head on his chest.

"It's hard." I mumble as my eyes got heavy. "I'm still so scared." I added. He swept his hand over my arm. "Don't be." my phone rang. I answered.

"Hello?"
"Hey. We have an issue."
"Alex, what do you want? I'm busy."
"My girlfriend wants to come to the dinner at your house." I roll my eyes. "Alex, honestly I don't care if she comes or not." I end the call.

Liam helped me back into the bed. "I hate Alex." I put my head back on his chest. "I know, I do too." he whispered.
"we should go do something."
"Ice skating." Liam whispered to himself.

"Liam I honestly suck as ice skating!" I sat up and refused. I was too late, he picked me up and carried me to the living room. "Boys we're going ice skating." The boys jumped up. "Really?!" Niall shouted.

"Yes, really." Liam set me down and got the keys. "Let's go!" Harry picked me up from there and carried me to his car. "Harry, I have a car." I laugh. "Okay I'm guessing Liam will wanna ride with ya." he huffed.

Liam, followed by the other boys, came out and headed towards the truck. "I'll ride with Crissy." Liam tossed Harry the keys to the truck. I pulled out mine and got in. Liam got in the passenger seat.

"So I'll just follow them because I have no idea where an ice skating rink is." I laughed and put in the keys to start the engine. "Okay sounds good." I followed the truck down the highway and a few turns until we got to an empty ice skating rink.

"It's closed." I mumbled. "Don't worry." Liam smirked and got out. I went after him. He picked at the lock until the door flung open. "Sweet! We're breaking in!" Zayn joined us. "Yep." Liam held the door for us. "There's some people already here." Liam whispered and helped us all inside.

I spotted a couple skating across the ice majestically. It was Alex and blondie! I gasped. "It's Alex!" I yell whispered. Liam directed us into the lobby type thing. Where you get tickets. "Zayn go tell them the place is closed." Liam whispered. "No way! Tell Louis!" Louis stood and shrugged.

He left the lobby and we watched him. "Excuse me sir! But the ice skating rink is closed." Louis said in a funny voice. We all laughed behind the stand. "And who do you think you are?" Alex asked in a deep voice.

"I'm uh Jake Doorman, I'm the janitor." Louis fixed his hair. "Aight Jake Doorman, we'll be out of your way." Alex snapped then got close to Louis. "After this." Alex slapped Louis across the face hard.

Louis reacted by pushing Alex onto the ice. I stood and ran out there. "Alex stop!" I threw my hands up. Alex came to me with a bruised arm. "No, I'm not stopping there." he gripped my shirt and drug me to the ice. I yelped at every move.

He tossed me out on the ice and I flenched. He kicked me in the stomach one good time. I whined. Liam stood up beside him and punched him in the face. Alex stumbled around but Liam put both hands on his chest and pushed hard.

Alex was pushed into the glass. Liam lifted me up and took me back to the lobby. Knowing Alex was following. Harry jumped out and grabbed Alex's shirt. Shoving him up against the wall. Liam took me to the very back with Niall and locked the door. I was in the farthest corner.

Liam was hovering over me. Tears raced down my face. I slammed my head against the wall behind me. "You're okay." Liam allowed me to lay my head on his shoulder. "I can't let anyone hurt you, twinkle toes."