Chapter 11:

"It's fine." Niall whispered to Liam with a wink. Liam rolled his eyes and helped Louis get seated. As well as Harry. "What movie?" I asked Niall.

"The Other Woman." he check the ticket. I started in laughter. "Okay." I nodded and waited for to the movie to begin. Once it started, I scooted a little more towards Liam and he let me lay my head on his shoulder.

The movie was hilarious! I stood in the main entrance with them. "What time is it Nialler?" Louis laughed. Niall was standing close to me along with Harry. "11:15!" he said with wide eyes. I was shocked too. "I better get home boys." I hugged them all. "Wait!" Zayn ran after me.

"You can stay at our place. We share an apartment." I smiled at his offer. I finally gave in after all the boys begged me for a while. "Let's go party!" Niall grabbed me up bridal style to their truck. "I have my car here, I'll follow you guys."

I got into my car, with Liam following. "I'll ride with ya." he sat in the passenger seat. "Will do." I smiled. We sat in the car and I adjusted the air. "Now where in the world do I go?" I ask while gripping the wheel. Liam directed me until I saw a huge apartment complex.

"Nice!" I grabbed my key fob and followed him inside. The boys already sat in the apartment, fiddling with stuff and eating. "She's here!" they all hugged me. "Haha." I laughed and hugged them back. "One problem, I didn't bring clothes to sleep-" Louis rushed to me with a pile of clothes.

"Thank you!" I giggled and took them. "Bathroom is over there." Niall assisted me to the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at the disorganized deodorants and colognes scattered across the counter. I set my keys on the counter, as well as my phone.

I put my mom on speaker as I changed into Liam's clothes. I knew they were his because the jersey had PAYNE written across the back.

"Hello?"
"Mom, I'm staying at a friends house, I'll call ya in the morning."
"Okay honey." I ended before anymore questions were asked. Next, were some boxers that Louis put in there for fun.

I decided to keep my leggings on though. So just a jersey and leggings, seemed good to me. I put all the other clothes in my arms and walked out. Before I made my appearance, I heard the boys talking. "So Liam, do you like her?" Niall asked. "I don't know." he mumbled back.

"Hey boys." I revealed myself.