Chapter 30:

I continue riding silently on the horse. The only sounds were the hooves bouncing off the dirt and occasional crunchy leaves. The man finally stops. There's a stone wall with vines crawling all over it. He turns and motions me to lead the horse into the little arch made to be an entry. I lead her in and see that it's dark.

One dim light lit up the whole room in an instant. "Princess Crissy, your mother has advised you to meet Prince-" he was interrupted by a sound of coughing. I quickly examine the stone room. Just a huge chair, to represent a throne. A few jewels and that was it.

"Prince Liam of the um..." the man stops in thought. I laugh a little and wait. "Whatever." Liam rolls his eyes and comes out from behind the throne. He wasn't dressed up or anything, just in his usual outfit. I cover my mouth and feel tears roll down my face when he gets on one knee below the horse.

"Crissy Angel Bradford, I've known you for one month and 22 days. I fell in love with you the first day I met you, that's why I knew I ha to protect you. You've taken me on this incredible, insane journey. And I'm loving every minute." he says with a smile.

He opens the long rectangular box to reveal a necklace. "Liam!" I gasp and the tears rolls faster. "Will you do the honor of being my....girlfriend?" he asks nervously. "Yes!" I say through tears and hug him. "Thank God!" he sighs in relief. We all laugh.

Liam climbed onto the horse so we were both on it now. I was behind him and I hug him around his waist. I didn't know I felt this way about the boy who stayed in the shadows. It was a feeling like I had always known but I never like...knew. If that makes any sense.

Tears were still finding ways to escape my eyes. My heart had never felt so full and happy. I had never felt this happy. Liam led us out of the stone room and out onto the path. "I wasn't sure how to ask you." he starts. "But your brothers helped me." he smiled. "I guess we're friends now." he adds.

I nod. But I was so happy, no words would come out. I see Zoe's car and she was standing beside it. Her face lit up when she saw us and immediately took pictures. "This is so cute!" she exclaims. I smile widely and Liam stops the horse.

"My lady," he grins and helps me off. "Why thank you my good sir." I play along. "OMG like cutest happy ending ever." Zoe said with excitement. "No, it's not the ending." Liam looked at me. I smiled and looked at my feet.

"Okay well let's go!" Louis yells from behind a tree. "Have y'all been here-" I was interrupted by 3 other morons jumping out. "Yep!" Niall surprises. Harry just stands behind Liam, giving him a death glare.

I laugh and Liam turns around. "Hey you had your chance!" Liam tosses his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay whatever. There's bugs out here, c'mon." Zoe waves her arms around and hurries for her car.