~•Chapter 2•~

Many moons have passed since PineStar left ThunderClan, and Y/W/N has become a fine and beautiful she-cat, along with her friend TigerClaw who has become a fearsome warrior with LongTail and DarkStripe.

You sighed as you bathed on sunning rocks, after becoming a warrior you haven't really done much, however TigerClaw has become a great fighter for the clan, whilst your a good hunter.

You groomed your silky F/C Pelt and was going to doze off before a large shadow blocked the sun, you look up to see TigerClaw staring down at you.

"A-ah! TigerClaw, what are you doing here?" Your ears heating up, TigerClaw purred quietly.

"Sorry Y/W/N, I was wondering were you were." TigerClaw laid down beside you.

The two off you laid there for a while until the two of you heard noises coming from the lake. You saw the RiverClan deputy, OakHeart, along with LeopardFur and BlackClaw. The RiverClan cats glared at you and TigerClaw. their neck fur bristling.

"What are you doing here on our territory?" LeopardFur snapped, You stud up and snarled at the annoying she-cat.

"Your territory? This on our territory! Sunning rocks isn't across the river you know?" You growled.

OakHeart then look at you in a threatening way, "this I our territory, even if it's across the river!"

You were about to leap at the three cats but TigerClaw stopped you grabbing onto your scruff, "we shouldn't try, but this does mean war!" He snarled.

TigerClaw turned back for ThunderClan, with a flick of his tail you followed behind, feeling the RiverClan cats gazes fixed on you. As soon as you arrived back to ThunderClan camp, TigerClaw padded up to BlueStar and RedTail to tell them what happened, immediately BlueStar called a meeting.

"Let all cat old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the HighRock for a clan meeting," BlueStar mewed.

You decided to sit beside LongTail and DarkStipe, whilst TigerClaw sat next to GoldenFlower. As you sat next to DarkStripe who gave you a greeting nod. "We will be going to war with RiverClan tonight, they are trying to take sunning rocks again," The leader said, many of your clan yowling in fury.

RedTail then stud up, "I will prepare for battle, we will have our greatest warriors fighting," with that the clan meeting dismissed, you were about to settle down to rest however RedTail came over to you. "Will you come with us to fight for sunning rocks?" You agreed, following him towards to entrance of camp.

You were waiting at the entrance, and finally RedTail came back with TigerClaw, MouseFur, WhiteStorm, LionHeart, DarkStripe, LongTail, WillowPelt and the apprentices GreyPaw, SandPaw and DustPaw. Finally we're ready.

~•TimeSkip•~

You were waiting in a bush, quietly waiting for any RiverClan cats to show themselves. You saw the annoying She-cat, LeopardFur along with BlackClaw there. Many warriors emerged from the swamp-like river. Suddenly a yowl called from behind, "ThunderClan! Attack!"

You leaped out of you hiding place lunging right at LeopardFur, the two of you slashed out in a fury of teeth and claws. You ran right for her hind leg, you missed and she leaped on top of you, she then placed her unsheathed claws onto you left shoulder digging them into your flesh causing pain to flow through your body, but you didn't give in. you snarled, your E/C eyes blazing as you threw her off and pounced on her ready to slash her neck.

You were going to take a swipe but BlackClaw leaped at you releasing LeopardFur. You tried to escape but BlackClaw's weight was pushing you into the soggy mud. Finally you kicked him of, biting down on his ear, making him yowl in pain and retreating, as he ran off you went to help GreyPaw with a Russian blue She-cat, you chased her away after causing a wound on her pelt. GreyPaw thanked you before leaping back into battle.

You too also went back into battle to help your friends, LongTail and DarkStripe with Two RiverClan Toms, you leaped onto a brown tabby digging your claws into his pelt, he yowled as he threw you off and LongTail chased after him with DarkStipe following behind with the other Tom.

~•TimeSkip•~

You heard TigerClaw snarling at RedTail for a unknown reason, until the Tortoiseshell Tom called for the clan to retreat. You padded behind LongTail glancing back several times at the sunning rocks. You saw TigerClaw glare at them for a few moments, as they yowled for their triumph, before padding beside you.

"Are you ok?" You mewed, the dark tabby's gaze fixed on you.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit worked up about our defeat." He responded, however he then stared at your large wound that LeopardFur fur made. "You should go see SpottedLeaf, that would leave a scar."

You looked at your shoulder wound and nodded, "yeah I'll go see her now,"

You finally arrived back to camp and went to SpottedLeaf's den, she was caring for other cats with nasty wounds. "Oh Y/W/N, what can I do for you?" You looked at your shoulder and she nodded. "Ah, yes I'll see to that now. Come and rest in this nest."

You obeyed and laid down in the nest next to MouseFur, SpottedLeaf came back with some marigold, chewed it into a poultice and applied it to your shoulder, which make you wince in pain. Then she covered the wound in cobwebs for the bleeding.

"There, now try and get some rest," The tortoiseshell she-cat mewed, whilst pushing poppyseeds towards you.

You saw SpottedLeaf leave the den and talked to BlueStar, you finally lapped up the poppyseeds and fell asleep but you heard SpottedLeaf say something to BlueStar before you drifted off to sleep. "Fire alone will save our clan."