6.

After a few minutes, Severus and Lucius were back with the antidote, though Severus didn't know why he needed to make it.

Voldemort forced the antidote down Bellatrix's throat. Even if it works anyone didn't know how the poison affected the baby. If there was a baby anymore.

Hours went by and when it was already been almost a day, Narcissa started to get her hopes up. It was her sister after all. Rodolphus had gone to drink and had taken Lucius with him, so she was alone with her in the house. Voldemort would visit every few hours. Narcissa knew that her condition could crash any second, and even if it didn't and everything woul go well, Bellatrix would still be weak for the poison. Elder dragons poison was really rare and it was hard to get even if you were experienced dragonhandler. Because Elder dragons are old just like their name tells, the poison from them has so many different powers on it, so it's really highly poisonous. But who could have done this?', Narcissa thought. Then she heard a knock on the frontdoor. She wasn't sure was it wise to leave Bellatrix alone, so she went to the hallway so she could see the door, and opened it with her wand. She didn't except any visitors and was surprised to see her mother coming in. "Mother. Why are you here?"
"I heard about Bellatrix."
Narcissa shut the door to the room Bellatrix was in.
"Why would you care? You have never cared about her, because she doesn't do as you say or act to be in loving, perfect PUREBLOOD-alliance marriage as I do. You've always hated and mistreated her and now even more when you realise she's ten times more powerful and better than you!" Narcissa was in really emotional state, she had never, never stood up against her mother. She realised what she had said just after when she said it, and now her motherand herself understood that there was something same about Narcissa and Bellatrix. Cruella was shattered by Narcissa's outburst and immediatly left, saying something about disrecpectful daughters under her breath.

Narcissa went back to Bellatrix and did some safe exams. She hadn't had courage to check on the baby, although she knew that Bellatrix would want her to do so. She gathered her courage and did a few spells she knew wouldn't harm either of them. One of the spells show the heartbeat and the fetus or baby, just like in the muggle machines. She waited for a couple of seconds and already thought that it was gone, but then there was a little heart beating. The voice was really small, but it was still there and really visible and fast.

Narcissa did some research and found out that healing from another powerful poisons took at least two to three months. And this was a whole different level of poison. She knew that Bellatrix wouldn't like being useless to Voldemort or being capaple of doing nothing. If she makes it.

2 weeks later:

When it had already been 16 days and Bellatrix was still alive, but not awake, there grew a concern. Is she going to wake up at all? Lucius and Rodolphus were busy doing the Dark lords tasks, and the man himself visited almost every other day, as he had things to do aswell. He hadn't asked anything about the child, but Narcissa knew he had done the same spell what she did every evening.

17 days from the poisoning and no one hadn't still found out who did it. They had a few suspicious but none of them had a real reason to do it. That night Narcissa sat next to Bellatrix's bed longer than usual, when out of nowhere, her darkbrown eyes bursted open. She seemed to panic at first for not really getting any air.
"Bella!"
Narcissa had no time to react when her sister started screaming in pain. Bellatrix's screamed and suffered for a few minutes before losing her consciousness again. Narcissa thought a little. She knew that Bellatrix never screams even from the Dark Lord's punishments. So how bad does it hurt her? Bellatrix liked hearing someone scream, but never screamed herself, because she thought that it was a sign of weakness. She ended up deciding that her sister was able to wake up, but she needed pain medication really bad. Narcissa didn't want to give her anything because she didn't know what spells or potions could cause.

Narcissa slept on a rigid chair in Bellatrix's room, when Bellatrix had had another waking up- situation, like before.

"Narcissa. Narcissa, wake up!" She woke up only to see her husbands face.
"What is it?" Narcissa asked, stretching her sore back.
"The Dark Lord is coming ." Now she was completely awake and checked Bellatrix just incase of something unexpected.
"Coming to see her?"
"I guess so." Her husband was completely ready for the day, but you couldn't say same about her.

"My lord" they both said and bowed when he arrived. Lucius left the hall, and Narcissa led Voldemort to Bellatrix's room
"She woke up twice at night. Both time ended screaming in pain and passing out again."
"Screaming?" The Dark Lord thought the exact same thing as Narcissa. Bellatrix Lestrange screaming?
"Yes. I think that she is ready and able to wake up but she needs pain medication really bad. I was just unsure what was safe to give her." Narcissa told to the Dark Lord. Then the man did a few spells and Narcissa sat herself on one of the chairs.
"Now she can wake up. The pain must be there, but there can't be too much of it or she's never going to heal properly. Inform me if she wakes up" Narcissa saw him go talk with her husband. Everyone was trying to find out who did this and why. They had even tried to break in Bellatrix's mind but Voldemort had taught her too strong in occlumency so it wasn't a success.

Not even 20 minutes later, Narcissa's attention turned immediatly on Bellatrix when her eyes started to open.
"Bella? Can you hear me?" She tried to answer but ended up coughing really badly. Narcissa went to the door, ; "Lucius! Bellatrix is awake!" Lucius came downstairs behind the Dark Lord. Bellatrix looked like she could fall asleep any second, and that she couldn't move a muscle.
"Bellatrix." Lord Voldemort said and her head turned towards him, trying to somehow sharpen her mind.
"Do not try to speak. It won't help. Someone used Elder dragon's poison on you. I need to look in your mind." He knew that commanding wouldn't help because she wasn't in completely right situation to take or even understand any commands from him. She slowly and painfully nodded and then he was already in her mind finding the memory.
"I just want to be our Lords best servant. I can not do it when you're around. I knew I couldn't win you with my powers, so I had to ruin our friendship. But no one will never know. You will be dead in 10 minutes." Lastly there was a thought visible to the Dark Lork ; 'I am sorry, I was a fool, you should punish me'

And he was out of her head. "It all makes sense now. Isn't Alecto Carrow's cousin a specialist with dragons?" Everyone were confused with the situation.
"Yes, I think he is. But the Carrows are old family friends." Bellatrix started heavily coughing again and Narcissa went to her sister's side. Voldemort didn't say anything just went out of the house. Narcissa tried to question her sister, knowing she can't talk ;
"Don't you say the Carrows did it?" Bellatrix nodded and fell back to sleep.