15.

It was now over a week from the pain-seizure, and Bellatrix didn't have any reminders about it, everything was like normal. Rita Skeeter was tortured, but they letted her go.

     "Bellatrix!" Narcissa said as she came from the front door.
"Mmhh? Who was it on the door?"
"The Black manor has been filled with aurors!" Bellatrix couldn't care less about her childhood - if she ever had a proper childhood - home.
"So?" She was now a little under six months pregnant, but her belly was still unnoticeable for outsiders. She could still wear thight dresses, though she didn't, just to be sure, if she wanted to.
"Our parents want to come here! I can't make an excuse why they couldn't come!" Before Bellatrix could answer, her mother's voice rang to her ears;
"Where can we sleep?" They heard a sound of heels banging in to the stone cold floor, which became closer to the kitchen all the time. Druella pushed the door open, and her husband followed right after her.
"A house elf will bring our stuff so- Bellatrix!" She said as she saw her firstborn sitting on the table. Cygnus didn't say a word after they saw Bellatrix, knowing that she'll curse him after one wrong word, not knowing that this said witch was terrified of her father being in the same room with her. All the times he had punched, wounded, which she still  had scars from, and used every types of magical violent towards her or even raped her, flashed through her mind. Druella wasn't that careful, when Bellatrix stood up to leave the room, she started walking a circle around her, investigating her and her body;
"Was it true on the Daily Prophet? You slut were probably with a mudblood!" Bellatrix got her wand and threw her mother to a wall, and got out of the room. She went to her own bedroom and collapsed on her king-sized bed. She waited for her master to come, knowing she'll be safe when he's around. She didn't want to be alone with his father, but Voldemort wasn't arriving until afternoon.

     The day was really boring for Bellatrix. She was in her bedroom for the whole day, and when the clock neared five, Narcissa yelled her to come to eat. She forced herself out of the room, down the stairs and when she reached the hallway, her father came across her. He saw her and they both stopped walking
"My sweet Bella", he breathed.
"I am not yours-" she couldn't finish when Cygnus came closer, and she had to back out to a wall. He stepped closer again, and she couldn't escape to anywhere. She looked away from him, and lifted her hand, which she had her wand in, but he violently took hold of her wrist. She freezed, because she couldn't do anything against a man, who was bigger and stronger than her, without her wand. Her father knew this, and that's why he used muggle force. She was trained for these situations, but there wasn't anything she could do.
"No one will safe you. No one cares" he spoke, and took out his wand. He made a long, deep cut to her right hand, but she didn't drop her wand. She would never drop it, no matter what. She knew the spell he used to make the cut, and even if she would try to heal it, it would take at least a week to close properly. The wound started to violently bleed, but she didn't say a word. Bellatrix wouldn't give him the pleasure. Though her body was starting to  shake, because of the blood loss. Cygnus stepped as close to her young daughter as he could, still keeping his other hand on Bellatrix's wand hand. Bellatrix was afraid of what will happen next. Cygnus touched her hips, close to her breasts, ways she didn't like, but Bellatrix couldn't do anything as she was slowly losing concussion, because of the wound. Out of nowhere, her father started to strangle her, making her gasp for air. He pressed her throat so hard, and she was scared for her life. Bellatrix had gone completely pale, her arm was covered with blood and she was trying to breath, but didn't succeed. She realised that soon she would've been too long without oxygen. Neither of them noticed when the front door opened, but soon Cygnus was threwed out of the hallway through a wall. Even though she was released, Bellatrix didn't hear, or see anything, but felt herself crash to the floor, trying to breathe. She felt a pool of blood under her hand.
"Bella?" Bellatrix would've sighed from relieve, if she'd had enough air, when she realised it was the Dark Lord. Her vision started become more clear and she felt him taking her hand and healing it. It indeed left a scratch and he did a spell to bandage it. And after that, Bellatrix was too exhausted to say awake anymore.

      And that night, Cygnus was ripped apart by the Dark Lord's rage.

.