chapter thirteen

sO guess who had a panic attack in front of eVERY one in drivers ed class.

Carl azuz.

nah just kidding. me. it was m e.
————————————————

I watched the time closely, the clock ticking away, and at some point it felt like my last class would never end. But soon, the teacher dismissed us all, and everyone scattered out of the room in a hurry to their after school activities or off to their friends.

I shoved my books inside my book bag and placed my lunch box inside it as well. I then made my way outside my classroom, exiting through the door.

"Y/n-sannnn!" The voice said. I turned around to see tendou leaning against the wall right next to my door.

A smile appeared on my face. "Hello." I said. He grinned as he looked down at me, as if I were an angel. "Hiya, you ready to go?" Tendou asked as he shoved his hands in his pocket. I nodded sweetly and for a moment, I wondered if I should really be off with tendou instead of studying or helping Ushi, but Ushi is always wanting me to have more fun so.... "Yeah, I'm ready." I said with a cheesy smile.
———————————————————

Tendou's pov

I watched as y/n smiled, my heart nearly skipping a beat. She really was perfect. GOSH WHY IS SHE SO BEAUTIFUL.

I mentally cried to my self because of how gorgeous she was. I watched her start to walk away, her hair falling behind her perfectly, making me swoon.

I almost forgot that I was supposed to be walking with her until she called for me.

"Tendou?" Y/n asked a little worried. She tilted her head to the side as she looked back at me. "Are you coming?" She asked concerned. She was waiting for my response as I stared at her for a moment too long.

I then realized what I was doing and gave her a closed eyes smile. "Oh, yeah! I'm coming." I said and ran up to her side, walking again. A small smile appeared on her face out of the corner of my eye.
———————————

We made it to my car, y/n hopping in and putting her bag in my back seat. I quickly got in and put my seatbelt on and started the car as y/n buckled up.

I breathed out. "So food first ma'am or shall we go out and have some fun first?" I asked her in a cheesy voice as I joked. She sat back and thought for a moment.

My heart warmed.

Jeez, I really do like her.

Her hair glistened in the sun, her thinking to her self for a moment. She smiled excitedly and looked over at me. "Food please." She said in a cute little voice.

I nodded. "Well then, food you shall get, my dear." I replied to her. I could see her face brighten and her leaning back, making her self more comfortable.

I pulled out, leaving for a restaurant.
————————————————————

I pulled into y/n's currently known, faaaavorite fast food place. None other, than the king of burritos and tacos.

Chipotle. (Guys i don't know what else to put >\\3\\<)

She smiled sweetly as I parked. "How did you know?" She asked as she peered over at me. I grinned and took the keys out of the ignition, swinging them around my finger. "I have my sources." I told her and smirked. "I've also known you since you were born." I told her making her giggle.

My heart did a JUMP. LIKE HER LAUGH. oh my. I can't function. My heart is dancing with the butterflies right now. I can't. I cAn't.

Y/n hopped out of the car and that snapped my out of my daze. I quickly got out and locked the car doors, running after her as she was already inside.

I looked around and noticed that there was quite a few people eating here today. My eyes scanned the room for y/n, panicking for a moment, as Wakatoshi told me to take care of her.

I then spotted her in line, waiting patiently as she was behind about 5 or 6 people. I sighed in relief, thankful I found her.

I looked at her as she peered up at the menu, her eyes scanning it and searching for something to get. She practically glowed.

I smiled to my self and walked over to her. I poked her side making her jump and look back at me. A small frown was on her face, making her look 10 times cuter.

"Hey, what was that for?" She asked and turned to me. I crossed my arms and leaned forward, peering down at her. "Don't run off." I hummed, a sly smile on my face. She stuck her tongue out and turned around to face the menu once again. "You can order what ever you may want." I said hoping to get a reaction, and stepped up next to her, looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

Y/n's face lit up, her excitement showing a little as she smiled widely.
——————

I hopped in the car, y/n following behind me. She hopped in the car and buckled up. She sighed defeated. "Thank you for the food." Y/n said softly and slumped back in her seat.

"Anything for you." I hummed and started the car. My heart raced at the words i just said and I quickly turned my head away to hide my blush.
————————————-

Y/n's pov

My face flared at his sentence and I turned my head slightly to hide my face.

I think I may had been smiling too much during the time I had with tendou because my face hurt.

I didn't know how to feel about tendou. There were times when he made my heart flutter and my stomach drop, and then there were times where he made me mad. He always knew how to make my face heat up in an instant though.

However me opening up to others had gotten me here. In which I didn't mind of course, it's just I don't want to open up too much. I'm not quite comfortable with doing that, just yet.

I looked over at tendou, seeing how content he was. He had a small smile on his face, seemingly proud to be driving me around.

I never noticed it until now, but tendou really is a nice guy. He even got me food, in which Ushi is usually the one doing that.

I breathed out and sighed, turning away and setting my head on my hand. I stared out the window and watched the grass and the trees fly by as the car zoomed past houses.

Maybe he would be the exception.
———————————

Guys i know it's been a few days since I've updated my my goodness....

I hate drivers Ed with everything in me.

I have the test tomorrow and I'm so tired from studying, I could barely keep my eyes open finishing this chapter,,,, AND ITS STILL NOT GOOD JAIDIDBD

however i hope next chapter will turn out better (I didn't read through these jajdbdjd)

anyways, sleep well my sweet babeys, i luv youuu,,,,, OOO and you guys can follow my edit acc on insta @ babeysuga :)

okey bye bye 🥺💘

Word count: 1230