PACT|FOUR

🍯

"IM SICK OF FOLLOWING MY DREAMS MAN! IM JUST GOING TO ASK WHERE THEYRE GOING AND HOOK UP WITH THEM LATER!"

annie grabbed her hoodie from the table, as she exit saturday detention. "hamburgers?" kenzie asked as annie joined the two by kenzie's car.

"uh no. i was eating hamburgers all month. i dont want it anymore." emily said, disgusted.

"chinese?" kenzie asked.

"yes." the others agreed, then kenzie ordered the food so by the time they get to the restaurant it'd be ready.

"you know, we need to think of names." annie said, eating her food.

"johnny has been thinking of names for girls only." emily laughed.

"how'd his parents take it?" kenzie asked, then took a sip of her water.

emily places her food down, "kicked him out." annies and kenzie's eyes widened.

"what happened then?" kenzie asked.

"my parents let him move into our guest house. then made me move in there with him. says a family should live together." emily said, picking her food back up and eating again.

"that must be nice." annie said, then threw away her empty container.

"it's disgusting. our guest house hasn't been used in 20 years, since my parents got married. my parents make us pay rent, by helping out on the farm. johnny helped with the animals while i do mostly the crops." emily explained, then threw her empty food container away. "anyway, someone found out i'm pregnant and my old friends spread it even more. i'm the town whore."

"oh that was you?" annie laughed, "i heard in the cafeteria about some girl whoring around in a field of corn." annie laughed.

"that's Patricia wells." kenzie said, making annie laughed even harder.

"it is. huh?" annie laughed even harder, making kenzie and emily so confused they laughed too.

each of them were pregnant, no one besides the baby daddies knew about the pact, but that would end soon.

kenz.frances

liked by bitchyanns, johnzorlando, and 234 others kenz

kenz.frances- this body will be gone in a few months🤭

bitchyanns- same🥺
kenz.frances- @bitchyanns oop

emi.skinner- mines already gone😔
kenz.frances- @emi.skinner girl u look the same beautiful self

francina_potters- wait what is going on?
lia.2004- @francina_potters same like is she preggers?

charlie_pit22- wait emily is pregnant and maybe kenz? what is goin on?

bitchyanns

liked by kenz

liked by kenz.frances, emi.skinner, and 344 others
bitchyanns- i can't be doing this for the next few months🌳

emi.skinner- girl you shouldn't be doing that ever
bitchyanns- @emi.skinner i'm a risk taker😘 we both are yk

kenz.frances- bitch where my pc?
bitchyanns- @kenz.frances girl you were sipping ur fruit punch while i timed it

isabellacorn.77-bruh is if true y'all made a pact?

word spread, quickly. the girls and johnny denied it, but gave up and admitted it. all their moms sat in the therapist's office with them. "so, you three made a pact? a pact to be pregnant all at the same time?" dr. sandra asked.

"yes." the girls nodded, making their moms even more frustrated.

"you girls have no idea how hard it is to raise a child. how much money it takes, plus things for you." melissa said, sighing.

"we thought it over already. you were fine when we to you guys." emily said.

"i thought it was an accident. but you three planned it?" katie said, her voice angry and trying not to yell.

"you don't get it!" annie yelled, holding her flat stomach that's yet to grow. "we felt like nothing before we met each other. we went over everything before deciding this. we wanted to raise happy kids with a happy family. you may think it's crazy and want to talk us out of it, but we all know how to raise a child. emily practically raised and is still raising her brothers. kenzie raised herself and her neighbors kids every weekend for the past 7 years. i've had to raise hayley. so try to talk us out of it, you can't." annie finished her speech, which made the mom's feel slightly guilty.

"emi, honey. you don't have to do this." her mom begged.

"mom, i am. me and johnny will raise our baby." emily said, then after the session, the six of them now had a scheduled. every time one girl had a doctors appointment, the others would too.