PACT|TWENTY

🍵

"BITCH DID YOU REALLY GET A GREEN TEA AT STARBUCKS?"

fast forward 4 years

mackenzie rushed her hair, putting it up in a bun. "ivana! come here baby!" her daughter ran to her. "go get your dad please."

"daddy!" ivana yelled, rubbing down to the kitchen.

"yes?" hayden asked, "what's wrong?"

"mommy said to get you." ivana told him, then went up to her room.

hayden went upstairs, seeing his fiancée. "yes?"

mackenzie turned around, "can you go grocery shopping today? i'm taking the kids to school." hayden nodded, then kissed her cheek.

"sure, anything else?" mackenzie nodded, pulling him in and placing a kiss on his lips.

"ok, jordan! ivana! hurry!" mackenzie yelled, then went downstairs. they now lived in standford, where mackenzie was studying and hayden was working. he saved up some money and now is running a successful restaurant.

"mommy! can i bring my toy?" jordan asked.

"no honey. now put on your shoes please. as president of the pta, i gotta be there early for tonight's function. now hurry." mackenzie grabbed their lunches she already made, then grabbed their smoothies hayden made.

mackenzie shoved her hands in her pocket, walking up to the school. she went up to the other moms as the kids ran inside the classroom. "oh mackenzie, you made it on time."

"yes i did, now what's going on?" mackenzie asked.

"there's a new student." claire, one of the mom's gave her a name tag that the kids keep on their tables, "allison."

"how is that possible? our classroom is full. this is the hardest school to get into." mackenzie wondered.

"jimmy young's mom, diane, has to move to texas with him, they barley left yesterday." samantha said.

"talk with the mom. i'll see you guys at the fundraiser tonight." mackenzie instructed, then got into her car. she was the youngest mom, but they trusted her since she had a way with kids.

mackenzie went to school, and then afterwards she went home. she had about 20 minutes until she had to pick up the kids, so she made herself a quick lunch. she ate a pb&j sandwich, then made the kids their after school smoothie.

she went up to the school, and saw the doors open, kids running out. "mackenzie, you just missed the new mom." claire said, walking up to mackenzie's car. "she's such a generous mother, close to your age."

"what's her name?"

"e-"

"mackenzie! oh great you're picking the twins up today." samantha said, rubbing up to mackenzie and claire. "your daughter solved a division equation. you've been teaching her well."

mackenzie looked at her daughter, and smiled, then took the paper. 12 divided by 2=6, "wow, amazing job ivana." sure it was simple but ivana was only in kindergarten.

"she's a year up yet she's a child genius." samantha smiled.

"ok jordan and ivana, get in the car please. your smoothies are there." mackenzie instructed, opening the dad door for them.

"so? do you have your doctor appointment?" claire asked.

mackenzie shut the door, so the kids couldn't hear, "right after i drop the kids off at karate."

"so you're 100% sure?" samantha asked.

"well it's been long enough. i can't wait." mackenzie squealed, then drove off.