PACT|THIRTY NINE

📚

"SCHOOL; WE HATE IT OR WE LOVE IT

"SCHOOL; WE HATE IT OR WE LOVE IT. NO IN BETWEEN. BUT WE ALL KNOW, THE SYSTEM SUCKS!"

mackenzie zipped up her pants, jumping slightly to fit in better. she pulled it up slightly in the back, looking at herself in her body mirror. she pulled it up in the front as well, covering her scars. "you look great." hayden said, standing in her doorway, "remember what i told you that one night?"

kenzie remembered that night. he told her, "you told me i was beautiful, besides my scars."

"no," hayden hugged her from behind, "i said, this just is a memory of the way you brought those two beautiful babies into this world. they're beautiful baby."

"well now it brought three babies into the world." mackenzie said, as she pulled her blouse over her stomach, covering it. "but that, helped me so much when i needed it." she put her hand on his shoulder, "i still need it."

"i love you." hayden said, truthfully.

"i love you too." kenzie hugged him.

"now go! you have a date to get to!" hayden pushed her out the door, handing mackenzie her purse, "bye!"

mackenzie laughed, kissing his cheek goodbye as she walked out of her room. she walked down the stairs, seeing her date.

he wore a black button up, with dark blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. he was ready. she was ready. they were finally ready!

"how was the date love birds?" annie asked, pouring her coffee as the two came into the kitchen.

"great." mackenzie blushed, sitting on the kitchen island.

"i'm gonna wake the kids." johnny said, then kissed mackenzie's cheek and went upstairs.

"we have 4 minutes. spill!" annie gushed.

"well-"

"mommy!" ivana ran to her mother. "you're back!"

"of course i am. didn't you miss johnny too?" ivana nodded, then ran back upstairs.

"i'll fill you in tonight." mackenzie said as she got off of the counter, "i gotta get the kids ready."

annie laughed, shaking her head as she started making breakfast for the whole house. "we need a house hayden." annie said, as hayden came out of their room.

"i'm looking annie." hayden sat down, "i want a house big enough for our family, and maybe more?" annie nodded, kissing his cheek as she returned to making the breakfast.

after breakfast, it was hectic. getting the kids to school and daycare and hurrying to get to work and their own school after one of the kids spilt chocolate milk on mackenzie's brand new blouse.

annie and hayden went house hunting, trying to me as close to mackenzie's house as possible. but all the houses that accommodated their image as a perfect home were too far. well until they found their perfect home.

as they stepped inside it was a match made in heaven. the wooden floors and an open kitchen. the living room so large and perfect for children. the wall leading to the backyard was all glass, that could be opened with a remote or your phone. it was 6 bedrooms. they were hoping for 5 but 6 was even better. it was 4 bathrooms, 3 with a separate shower and bath and one just under the stairs with a toilet and sink. each room was perfect for their children, and more to come. but the backyard really made them fall in love with the home.

it had a large pool with a slide and waterfall. but that's not the best part. the shallow end was perfect for the kids to stand in, without staying on the steps. and the hot tub of course. it had a seprate grass area where the kids could play in and had fruit trees.

"we'll take it!"

mackenzie was relaxing in her warm bath. finally after a hectic day. "spill!" annie said, barging in as she took a seat on the edge of mackenzie's bath.

"annie!" mackenzie said, covering her body as best as she could.

"it's nothing i've never seen before." annie laughed, "now, spill." and mackenzie did that. every single detail. from the one red rose he handed her all the way down to their goodnight kiss. "let's hope you aren't knocked up!"

"it was a kiss!" mackenzie shouted as annie walked away, not caring to hear what mackenzie had said. but it wasn't as perfect as she said it was. it was a mess